c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n

"What? What's happening?" I frantically asked. 

 "I think your situation and..um..Graham's situation, have something in common. I think they are connected." Graham looked confused. 

"Wait..what's Opal's situation?" Oh, right. Sort of an important detail. I opened my mouth to respond when Willow interrupted. 

"Opal woke up in a kitchen, with a creepy lady in her house and she tried to kill her, but Opal injured her. She wanted a ring, but Opal didn't give it to her so she threatened to come back and kill her somehow." I stared at Willow, furious.

 "Willow! You can't just blurt things out like that!" Willow's mouth formed an "o" shape. "Maybe that was too much to take in at a time." Willow whispered. I looked at Graham, who looked like he was just told that Willow was a pegasus. 

"That is not possible."

 "I know, it isn't . But somehow, it happened."I said. He probably wants to admit me into a psychopathic hospital right now. He stood silent for a minute, and regained his normal stature.

"Well, if I can have weird hallucinations, why can't Opal have a stalker after her?" I smacked him on his arm. 

"Hey, that hurt!" I rolled my eyes. 

"No, really? I thought it was pleasant!" Willow shushed us. 

"Guys, this is serious. I think someone is after you." Graham's expression turned serious. "Wait, you're serious?!" Willow nodded. 

"Whoever this lady is, she will stop at nothing to get her hands on Opal. We need a plan." Graham sighed. 

"Are we actually considering this?" Willow glared at him. 

"Do you want to live or not?!" Graham put his hands in the air. 

"Alright, alright! Jeez. What do we have to do?" Willow bit her lip. 

"Find out who this woman is, and keep Opal away from her. At all costs." Graham nodded. 

"Okay, seems easy enough!" I scoffed at his mindset.

 "Easy? More like, impossible."Graham laughed and ran his fingers through his hair.

 "Opal, I think this entire thing is impossible. But, if there is someone after you, or us, I think we should do something about it. Besides, I do like trying impossible tasks."

What have I gotten myself into?