c h a p t e r n i n e

"Opal, just tell me. You've had lots of crazy ideas before. I've known you for years, I can handle your craziness." I sighed with discontentment. "No, I'm pretty sure this is more crazy than anything I've ever told you." "I'm sure it's not," she assured. Oh, trust me Willow, I'll be lucky if you don't admit me to a mental hospital. "Well?"

I shouldn't of brought this up.

"Well, you know how I was sick?" I began. "I had really bad headaches, and it was right after I woke up-" Willow laughed, interrupting me. "Opal, that's perfectly normal." "-in the kitchen."I continued. "Okay, now I'm confused. Did you go there before falling asleep?"

I shaker my head. "No, I just ended up there. I had no recollection whatsoever. I don't remember going to the kitchen. At all." Willow perked up. "Hey, maybe you sleepwalk!" "That doesn't explain the next part though..." Willow laughed. "There's more?!" I nodded. "I..saw a person in front of me. And I didn't know her. She..just appeared in front of me. She wanted my ring, and threatened to kill me." There. I said it. Goodbye, sanity. Nice knowing you.

Willow blinked. "Were you dreaming?" "No, I knew that it wasn't just a dream."

"Well, I guess I'm mistaken. This is the craziest thing you ever told me."