"Can I go with you?" I asked, excitedly.

"I don't know, babe. Ask your father." He said. I nodded, and ran to the kitchen where my Dad was.

"Hey Dad?" I said, smiling sweetly at him. He sighed, and looked at me.

"What do you want?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Why do you think I always want something when I say your name?" I asked him.

"You give me that look that every daughter gives their father when they want something." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"But that doesn't me-"

"What is it, Eve?" He asked, chuckling.

"Can I go to the shop with Uncle Zee?" I asked.

"When will you be back?" He asked, hesitantly.

"I don't know. Five? It all depends on the size of the tattoo." I said. It was two now.

"I know, love." He said, chuckling. "Yeah go ahead. Try to be back before dinner at six."

"I will. Love you!" I said, kissing his cheek and walking towards the door.

"Love you too! Text me!" He yelled.

"Okay." I said. Uncle Zayn and I walked out to his car, and started our way to the shop.

***

"Thanks, mate. This looks fucking awesome." The tuff guy said that just got the tattoo.

My eyes widened. I was not expecting him to say that.

Uncle Zayn pulled me to his side and put his arm around me, covering my ear with his side and his hand.

"No problem. I'll meet you at the front counter." Uncle Zayn said. The man nodded, and went to the counter.

"Sorry about that, love." He said. I shrugged.

"Nothing I've never heard before, Uncle Zee. I am 14."' I said. He looked over and raised his eyebrow.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" He asked, walking over to the counter to have the guy pay.

"It means that kids my age know the word and what it means. They also say it." I said.

"You don't say it, do you?" He asked, waving to the guy as he left.

He turned his attention on me, and leaned against the counter with his arms crossed.

"No, I don't." I said to him. It's true. I've only cussed a minimum amount of times. But when I'm with my friends it happens more often.

But he doesn't need to know that.

"Good. And I don't want you to start to either." He said, grabbing his keys, and putting his jacket on.

I followed him out to the car, and I got in, and turned the air on.

"No worries." I said, looking out the window. When I lie about things, one look at my face will tell it all.

But I'm not technically lying. All I said is that I haven't said the 'F' word, which is true.

I checked the time and saw that it was 5:30. Dad said to try to be home by six. So, we're all good.

When we got home, I jumped out of the car, and went inside with Uncle Zayn behind me.

"Just on time." Dad said, walking out of the kitchen.

We all went into the kitchen, and started eating our meal.

***

Hi guys!!

Welcome to my new story!

A lot of you guys have read my other stories, Louis' daughter, and Zayns daughter.

If you haven't, it'd be amazing if you checked them out!!

Anyways, I hope you all like my story so far!

But I'm going to a One Direction concert today in Columbus!

I bought two tickets in like march, and I just won four tickets off the radio!

But if any of you are going, please comment and tell me. I would absolutely love to meet some of you guys!

Anyways, if you have any ideas, go ahead and message me, or comment them below!

Please comment your thoughts on this chapter also:)

Thank you!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~Grace:)