Chapter 1

"Dad! Help me!" I yelled as I was chasing our dog, Lucy, around the yard.

Dad came out back, and laughed at the situation he saw. I was currently chasing Lucy around our pool as she ran with my beach towel.

My favorite beach towel, might I add.

"Nah, I'll just watch." He said, leaning against the door frame. I glared at him, but kept chasing Lucy.

She jumped into the pool, and I followed after her without thinking.

She swam to the other side, and I followed her. I grabbed my towel, and jumped out of the pool.

"Really?!" I yelled at her. She may be a dog, but she understands.

She jumped out of the pool, and layed by my feet.

"What'd she do?" Dad asked, coming towards me.

"She put holes in my towel from her teeth." I said, pouting my lips.

"Awe, it's okay. We'll get you a new one, love." He said, kissing my forehead and started walking towards the door with me behind him.

"But that was my favorite." I whined. He chuckled, and shook his head.

"It's a few little holes, babe. It won't hurt you." He said, taking a seat on the couch.

I sighed, but went up to my room to take a shower.

I guess I should explain some things.

My name is Evelyn Winter Payne, and I am Liam Paynes daughter. My Uncles are the rest of One Direction, and I have a husky named Lucy.

All of my family are still in One Direction, but they do have other jobs now.

Time from time people will go where they work just to see them. But everybody who lives in our city, which is London, knows who they are and are used to it.

My Dad is a doctor, Uncle Zayn is a tattoo artist, Uncle Louis is a pharmacist, Uncle Harry is the principal at my school, and Uncle Niall is a kindergarten teacher.

It's odd having a Dad as a doctor. Every time I'm sick, he's automatically by my side treating me.

And then he goes to Uncle Louis, and has him get me the medicine I would need.

Is that even legal?

I hope so.

But sometimes I skip school to go to Uncle Niall's kindergarten class, but I can never to to work with Uncle Harry cause then I'll get in trouble.

And I go with Uncle Zayn to see him draw, and tattoo people.

That's the best to watch.

One time I was drawing, and this guy came up to me, and wanted my drawing as his tattoo!!

I was so excited.

Of course I didn't get to tattoo it on him, but it was still my drawing!

I will admit that I got my drawing skills from my Uncle Zayn. We have an art room upstairs that only we are aloud in.

I got out of the shower, and went to my closet to get changed. I dried and curled my hair, and put in a black headband.

I walked downstairs and saw Uncle Zayn by the door grabbing his keys.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He looked up at me, and pulled his jacket on.

"I got called in today. Some guy wanted one of my tattoos that nobody else can do." He said.