24: Jealousy

If stares could kill, Fwhip would've been 8-feet-underground. Scott wasn't dumb enough to only do six, the police would find him if it was 6. "What's up, Scott?" The admin asked, holding a smile. He knew what was up but he wanted to hear it from Scott.

"You... how dare you." Was all the taller had said, Fwhip looked up at him with his innocent smile; "What?" He had to tell Jimmy about this later— hold up did he really just think of Jimmy like that? They're friends now... woah. In the midsts of his realization, he had unconsciously clenched his fists.

Fwhip had only noticed since Scott also put his fists up, as if the dragon was dumb enough to fight Scott. He could punch and swing at Jimmy of course, but Scott? As much as he hated admitting it the cyanette was way stronger than him and threw more accurate hits compared to Jimmy, he would have a pretty high chance of losing.

"You know what I mean! You can't just waltz right in and steal him from me!" Fwhip hadn't ever fallen inlove, he doesn't know how it truly feels. So he found it quite interesting how Scott felt entitled to Jimmy although on the outside they were nothing more than best friends. "Steal? That's a pretty harsh word Smajor—"

He dodged a rather harsh attack, his eyes widening. Was Scott really about to fight him? Fwhip looked around to see a few students with cameras up, he internally groaned. People were such a great help nowadays. "What's stopping you—Show me why he likes you more... god dammit..."

Fwhip stood there in silence, he knew Jimmy wouldn't forgive him if he hurt Scott. Why did he care so much about what Jimmy thought? He grimaced as he realized how he had grown attached to the blonde's company, that... wasn't desired. "I'm sorry—?" His apology seemed more teasing than it was intended to be.

Scott punched him in the shoulder, this time he didn't even bother dodging it. Fwhip obviously regretted that decision immediately as the pain settled in, there was no way that area of his skin wouldn't bruise. "You're sorry? That's all you have to say? How could you just come in and pretend you never hurt him? How come he still chooses you over me? What did I ever..."

"So you like him?" Fwhip found himself smiling as he asked it quietly, the freshmen recording didn't need to know about this. Scott didn't answer as he grabbed Fwhip's right wing tightly, "Yes! Are you happy now?" The ginger nodded quickly as Scott shoved him to the wall, 'how much anger does this kid even hold?' He thought, maybe Scott was getting a bit too carried away.

"Do you find pleasure in bullying me Scott?" He smirked as he noticed a certain blonde 'round the corner. Fwhip internally cheered to himself, he was the best wingman there was to exist. He took blows for this to happen, if Jimmy screws this up he might actually explode. "Oh my gosh— Fwhip!" The blonde ran past Scott, much to the other two's dismay.

Fwhip pinched the taller as he got close enough, earning an yelp. "Idiot, go see if Scott's alright." He whispered as he clenched his wing, it did actually hurt a lot. Scott was undoubtedly strong.... "Scott— did he do anything? I'm so sorry." The cyanette's gaze was on the ground, he couldn't bring himself to look at his crush.

"I— I have to go." The deer hybrid rushed away, leaving Jimmy and Fwhip alone. Fwhip noted that the freshman seemed to have stopped their recordings, opting to show them to their friends and possibly to post them online. Great... his parents would see this. Scott wasn't his favourite person ever but he didn't wish his parents' wrath on anyone.

Just as he was internally praying for Scott's future safety, Jimmy started again. "What was that about?" The blonde turned to face his friend once more, watching Fwhip clench his wing. "He's obviously jealous. He asked why you chose me over him. I would've done the same to be honest, I'm a nightmare." The dragon hybrid laughed, Jimmy didn't.

"Is that... it?"

"I mean— he did punch me in the shoulder and pushed me by my wing, but it's alright. I think we may have to end this project earlier than expected, he's very upset." The admin explained as he was helped up, he required a trip to the nurse's office. Hopefully he gets to keep his admin bracelet, last time he didn't have it sucked.

idk why its suddenly so hard to execute this story :/

but on a positive note;

we hit 3K reads :D

+ im not dead and 2023 is in 5 dayss

hopefully 2023 is my year, see ya'll hopefully reading this book next year :D