17: Letter

"Everyone, I'm sure many of you have been anticipating this trip. This class will have it in November, the other gr11 general history will have it in the third semester." Fwhip flicked his pencil over to Jimmy, who sat in front of him, the blonde turned around and picked up the pencil, about to flick it back.

"Care to tell the class what you're doing as I'm explaining your overnight trip, Mr. Shadow?" Jimmy turned back to face the chalkboard, "I was giving Fwhip his pencil back, it seems like he dropped it." Fwhip could tell Jimmy was hinting at something, not that it mattered much. "Yeah, thanks, Jimmy." Fwhip backed the blonde up, something the other didn't really expect.

Jimmy turned around, glaring into his soul, very angry. "You're... welcome." He spoke through gritted teeth, shoving the pencil back to the dragon hybrid. "Alright then... as I was saying, Mr. Bruno and I will be the ones choosing your roommates. I do not want any complaints about grouping. Please stay after class for a bit, Fwhip, we need to discuss maintaining your admin bracelet outside of school grounds. The rest of you are dismissed."

Fwhip put all his things together into a pile, hugging them to his chest as he stood up. He walked down to the front of the class to talk to the teacher, a bunch of his classmates left the classroom to head to their lockers. "Mr. Bruno will let you wear the activated admin bracelet outside of school grounds when the class goes on the trip. But, if you lose or break it, you will have further discussed consequences. Do I make that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am..." Fwhip spoke unironically, he sounded sarcastic. Not that the teacher picked up on his sarcasm. "Great! Further information will be given as we make the decisions, have a nice day, Mr. Spark." Fwhip turned on his heels, heading outside of the classroom to his locker.

The male's locker was near the cafeteria and the entrances to the arenas. That's where most the older students lockers were. Fwhip found his quickly, unlocking his spin-lock with one hand as his other carried all his things.

Before Fwhip was able to put his textbooks back, he found a letter that was on the brink of falling out of the slim locker. Someone had given him letter, slipped it through the vent in his locker, probably.

The admin grabbed the letter, taking a quick look at his phone, he had a few minutes. It wouldn't hurt to read... would it? The male but his textbooks away, unravelling the perfectly folded paper. "Dear my puffe— they got the wrong locker didn't they?" Fwhip clicked his tongue as he read out the first line.

The male continued reading the rather scribbly and rushed letter, the handwriting seemed familiar, but he couldn't place it. 'I've been wanting to confess for an extremely long time, and I've finally built up the courage to do so. Please meet me on the hill after school, I'll be waiting! Anonymous.' Fwhip found himself scoffing out of pure cringe.

What was this? The 1700s? Just have the guts, there's no way this handwriting was one of the girls in his grade. This handwriting looked a bit more like chicken scratch if he was being frank. Just be confident and confess!

Realistically the male didn't know how it felt to 'be in-love' but it didn't seem that hard did it? Before he could think further, the bell rung. Now it was either ponder on this or attend hybrids I — year 3. Hybrids was a relatively easy course, not that he had the choice to have the class. It's mandatory for all Hybrids.

Fwhip put it back into his locker before taking out all his things needed for that class. Which is just a water bottle. Hybrids is just learning about yourself, your capabilities, weaknesses— it's like astrology but more accurate because it's not based off your birthday but instead what you were born as.

When you weren't talking with the teacher, you were making a presentation about yourself. It's a good class for narcissists, Fwhip noticed how most his classmates were not in fact narcissists. The male jogged a bit to the Hybrids I room. There were 2 categories for Hybrids, Hybrids I and Hybrids II.