13: Plans

"Wow Joel, the freshman came on time and you couldn't?" Scott asked sarcastically as the short man ran into the build-club room, Joel rolled his eyes. "I have more advanced classes compared to Sincere, okay?" He replied in defence, Sincere nodded quickly, the kid really wanted to impress and be nice to the president.

"Joel, your last class was Visual Arts III. That class is literally down the hall. Sincere came from Introduction to Computer Science- That's the other side of the school." Joel ignored the further comments and just walked over to their whiteboard. "Ooh, I wanna assign marker colours like in Fruits Basket!"

"Do we have that much markers? Like 9 different colours?" Gemini asked, taking a look at the metal railing on the whiteboard that held all their markers. "We've got 10 including these ones!" Shubble held up a pack of whiteboard markers she took from one of the drawers, "What are the colours? I don't think we should include yellow because it's not very... dark."

"We have black, pink, red, orange, marine blue, green, purple, brown, teal, and magenta." Fwhip took one look at what his sister and Shubble held, some of them look the same to him. The male blinked, that was probably the magenta and red, he could only assume.

"Not to be the one who has to say this- but could we not have magenta-? I can't tell the difference between the magenta and red." Fwhip spoke up, Shubble took a look at the markers for a moment. "Yeah, that's okay! So we just have these!" Shubble put the magenta marker back in the box.

(A.N: yes fwhip is colourblind in this like irl)

"I'm taking black, because I get to be the most important colour." Joel announced, getting handed the black marker from Shubble. "I say we go in the order we came into our club room today, Joel." Scott suggested, Joel stuck out his tongue, "Too bad, I make the rules. And I say, I get black because it's obviously the best one."

"Which marker do you want, Sincere? You can pick before the rest of us." Gemini asked, they were told by the principal to be welcoming and give everyone a chance. It was pretty obvious Sincere was nervous and really wanted everyone to like him, even if he was being pushed around by the older, and much more bold club members.

"No, no, it's okay Gemini! You guys can pick first!" The male smiled softly, Shubble gave him the selection of markers. "We insist." She told him, the male picked the green one, "Thanks..."

"How come you guys are so much nicer to him?! This is favouritism!" Joel complained, Scott patted the shorter on the head, "Because he's polite, unlike our president who doesn't know when to shut up." Joel gasped, lightly punching Scott in the arm. "Yeah kick my ankles, shorty."

"Which colour do you want, False?" The blonde perked up, she was busy looking at their maps and sketches. "Oh brown's not taken, right? I'll take that." She smiled as she went back to admiring the drawings, almost being knocked over by Scott and Joel arguing.

"Do the colours even matter? Which colour would Pix want?" Fwhip asked as he watched Shubble give the teal one to Scott, who quickly thanked her and went back to talking with Joel. "Let's give Pix pink. Ooh- no, let's give him orange. I think he'll like orange." Shubble put the orange marker back in the box for the male later. Pix had a doctor's appointment after school, so he couldn't attend this meeting.

"Sausage! What colour? Huh?" The brunette was being oddly quiet, dosing off every few seconds. "Huh? Uh- Yellow?" He replied slowly, rubbing his eyes. "Yellow's not an option, dumb-dumb." Gemini laughed quietly at her childhood friend. "Then what is-?"

"Red, Purple, although I think the twins are taking those ones, marine blue, and pink." Shubble recited again, waiting for the taller to respond. "Red." Shubble clicked her tongue but gave it to him nonetheless, "Gem? Purple?" The ginger nodded as she took the purple marker from the shorter.