8: Jerk

Sausage sighed as Jimmy stood up jerkingly, half the blonde's clothes were soaked with water. "I apologize, I thought you were having trouble breathing above water, fishboy." Fwhip snickered as he held the quarter-filled cup.

"You... IT'S THE MIDDLE DAY! I STILL HAVE CLASS, THIS IS DISRESPEC!—" Scott covered the other's mouth, pulling him to sit down. "As much as I like annoying Jimmy, he's gonna have to stand in the washroom for 20 minutes using the hand dryer. And I'll have to watch him." Joel chimed in, Fwhip rolled his eyes.

"Come on! I'm trying to make up for what happened on Tuesday, I have a bruise here!" Fwhip was about to lift up his black hoodie to show them the bruise he got from Jimmy, but refrained after his two braincells pondered on it for more than 2 milliseconds.

"Fwhip! Oh my goodness— I'm so sorry Jimmy—" Gemini gasped as she realized what her brother did, the female took off her white gloves quickly. "Okay, wait... I think I can dry your clothes with magic. Just... " Gemini took a deep breath, putting a hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"Gem! That's like— undoing what I did—"

"It is exactly what I'm doing. Undoing what you did, you dum-dum." Gemini stopped for a bit to pull her brother's ear, earning a yelp as she tugged on his ear. Gemini went back to drying the male's clothes with magic, she breathed out as a purple aura surrounded Jimmy.

"What is that supposed to do— am I gonna die—" Suddenly, the magic stopped. "See? Your clothes are dry, so let's not tell the principal." Gemini said quickly, standing up from her crouched down position. She left, dragging her brother along with her. "G-Gem! Dragging me by my horns isn't the best! This kinda hurts!"

"So... he's a jerk—?" Sausage asked expectantly, Scott laughed at him. "Yeah, he's a jerk to us usually." Sausage tilted his head, he looked to where Gem and Fwhip left the cafeteria. "He wasn't a jerk to me—"

"It's just Jim, he's just kinda mean to Jimmy. Which I guess, is because like that one time in freshman year, Jim was busy talking trash— and he overheard—" Joel kept going on, Lizzie sighed at her boyfriend's explanation. "Jimmy was busy saying how dumb Gem was for saying crystal magic works— by the way, Gem forgave him because she's nice."

"Gem? Dumb?" Sausage asked, those two words didn't go together in his mind. "Jimmy was proven wrong, of course. But that started their rivalry, I think— Because for at least the first 2 months of freshman year, Fwhip refused to even interact with him."

"I wish that was what happens today..." Jimmy rolled his eyes, "So it was Jimmy's fault?" That was all he could think of. "Well— yes, but no? I personally think Mr. Admin blew it out of proportion." Scott explained simply, Sausage grabbed his juice box.

"You'll do fine, their questions are generic." Gemini told Fwhip as she walked back off set. They were invited onto internet show where they were interviewed individually. And their parents... being business men (and woman), decided an interview was an easy cash grab.

"Generic? Like birthdays or like 'How do you feel about your parents' success?'" Fwhip asked as he took a swig of the room temperature bottled water he was given by one of the staff. "My questions were just about school, magic, some personal info... and about Mom and Dad."

"Next!" Fwhip put his water bottle down and walked onto the set. The set was pretty simple, a single rocking chair in a white-void background. "3, 2, 1— Start!"

Fwhip let himself sink into the chair, rocking slowly back and forth. "Let's start with introductions." Fwhip nodded, taking a deep breath as he looked into the camera. He had his introduction memorized at this point, it's not like he hasn't done his before. "Hello! My name's Fwhip, otherwise known as Mary and James Sparks' son. And this is Uncut Celebs!"

(A.N: yes i purposefully made his father's name James. And I am aware Jimmy's irl legal name is James, i find it funny bc my humour has devolved because of Covid excuse this thanks)

The male smiled for the camera as the first question was given, "Who are your greatest inspirations?"

His interview was almost over, only a few questions left. "Question 13... do you have a girlfriend?" The male laughed at the question, spending a few seconds to go over his answer. "Well... uh— no? I haven't had a girlfriend my entire life because I don't think they like me like that, haha..."  The male leaned forward, why was this a question?

"What about a boyfriend?"

Did Gem get this question? Fwhip was busy rethinking how to respond before he realized it had already been 10 seconds, "Oh— sorry, no. I-I don't have any romantic relationship." He watched as Gemini looked at him beyond the camera, she was, like everyone else, confused about his ominously unsure sounding response.

im having fun playing with the ideas i have :D

Since I only have a rough storyline, i'm open to any suggestions for chapters! So if you wanna see something, depending on what it is, I might be able to fit it in

have a nice day/evening