23: Act

"What?! You were doubting my math abilities?!" Fwhip asked, almost yelling at Jimmy as he grabbed the notebook from Sausage, preventing the brunette was seeing more. Jimmy noticed how the ginger stared at him with eyes that told him to just act along with what he was doing.

"You didn't understand it to me in a way I understood! Scott explains it better!" Jimmy protested as he knew Scott was listening on the other side. Fwhip huffed as he turned away from Jimmy, dramatic acting. His arms crossed as he gritted his teeth, "And I thought we trusted each other..." He muttered, loud enough for Sausage to hear.

"Guys, calm down. It's a misunderstanding!" Sausage said, putting a hand on Fwhip's shoulder. Jimmy glanced over to his computer, Scott hadn't said anything. "Fine! If you're so interested in Scott, you might as well be— why don't you have him as your boyfriend? Huh?" Jimmy's cheeks heated up, Fwhip knew exactly what he was doing...!

"I— calm down..." He looked away to try and prevent Sausage and Fwhip seeing him like this. Fwhip did, he was silent but kept the act up. Fwhip let out a deep sigh, "I'm sorry...! I shouldn't have said that." Fwhip walked over and leaned in. "Don't do anything, just follow my lead, Tim." He whispered quietly, so quiet that even Jimmy could barely hear it.

He pulled and pushed the blonde up from his desk and by his left shoulder to the wall, with two hands pined around the taller. Jimmy was stunned, what the hell was happening?

The blonde watched as Sausage took a large step out of his room, "Hah— you guys are so gullible..." The ginger let out, laughing as he took a step away from Jimmy.

'So this— guy... was just gonna pull this off as a prank. Alright then....' Jimmy returned to his chair, looking to Scott who wasn't laughing. "I've gotten better at acting, haven't I Sausage?" Fwhip asked between giggles as the brunette laughed along. "I— You got me! I actually thought something was gonna go down."

"I'll call you back—?" Scott spoke through the computer, before Jimmy could say much the teal-ette had already left the call.

Babe <3

scotts definitely jealous >:D

i dont know if i like that

come onnnn im going all in on this, i even have you saved as 'babe <3' so if Gem goes thru my phone she'll see this

i just dont wanna hurt his feelings

its scott

how could his feelings be that hurt hes competitive

he gave me more glares than usual in magicology today i think its working timothy

are you sure its a good idea...?

oh courseee just keep the act up until we 'break up' before a school dance and youll be fine

maybe even great

ok... if he gets hurt im never gonna talk to you again

that sounds more like a prize :)

shush.

woo short and simple chapter :D

WE HIT 2K VIEWS OMG IWHEHNSKSJ THANK YOU GUYS ✨☺️💖💕

Edit: OK BUT LIKE S2 RN

both fwhip and jimmy wanna be on joel's team lets see who the god sides withhh