5: False

Scott let out a breathy sigh as he heard a door slam next to his room, his brother was home. "Sounds like someone's demon brother just got home." Jimmy spoke through their video chat. Scott groaned, "Yeah, his entrance is pretty loud."

They had made this somewhat a routine once they got home, they would call while they did their homework together. "It's always pretty loud. How do you live with him?" Jimmy asked, Scott turned back to his incomplete diagnostic and icebreaker sheets. "We pretend each other doesn't exist, then I get to move on. I think he's planning on leaving here once we turn 18."

"If I ignored Lizzie she'd hunt me down." Jimmy joked before they fell back into silence as they filled out the sheets. "What am I supposed to do for talents? Last year I put swimming, but I haven't been swimming a lot since." Scott rolled his eyes, "Just put swimming again, it's not like they'll know."

Scott remembered something as he looked down at his wrist, "Jimmy, guess what?" He asked, looking at his bracelet the principal had given him. "What? You're done already?" Scott smiled, Jimmy would think this is nice, right? "I got Fwhip's admin bracelet."

"Really?! That's— that's great! For how long?" Jimmy asked, excited all of a sudden. "Until Thursday, so 2 days. Mr. Bruno finally had enough of your fights." Scott explained, Jimmy was in awe.

It's not like admin bracelets did much, but that was 1 more thing that Fwhip didn't have. That made the blonde feel better about what Scott had previously told him in the locker rooms.

"You're pretty lucky Jimmy, the principal barely calls you in for your fights. He always talks with Fwhip."
Scott said as he fiddled with the metal bracelet, he didn't know how Fwhip could wear this for days at a time. It wasn't the most comfortable thing to be honest. "Lucky? I find that a con!"

"That's how the dragon boy keeps getting away with it! He lies about what happened!" Jimmy argued, Scott looked at his tablet screen. "You sure? I don't think Fwhip would lie about it to the principal. He's annoying, not manipulative." Jimmy nodded, he stood by his word. "I think he would."

False had made a few new friends today! A wizard girl named Gemini wanted to be friends, one of the other new students, Sausage, was very haply befriending her in Algebra. Plus, False had befriended her lab partner in Chemistry, a parrot-hybrid named Joey! She was more than happy with her new friends.

After having to leave her tight-knit group of friends at HC. High, she had to relearn how to make friends at school. "How was your second day? Please tell me you didn't eat lunch in the bathroom again, little sis." Her older brother, Lewis, asked.

"I made friends, their names are Joey and Gemini." Lewis clicked his tongue, "That's... nice. I feel like I've heard the name Gemini before." Lewis told his younger sister, False thought for a bit. "Must be a coincidence? I thought I knew someone named Gemini before too.... But there's no way I met her before."

Lewis shrugged, "Whatever, it's probably just a coincidence." False nodded before heading to her room, she had a bedroom on the first floor.

The female walked over to her desk, Gemini had told her all about their build team. She was particularly interested because building was a hobby she picked up a few years ago, and False enjoyed it quite a bit. Knowing how their team had actually won in the mega-base category last year, she had to work up some sort of portfolio.

Gem had already told her, "You're from H.C, how could they not accept you on the spot?" But, False herself couldn't find it to be that easy, they have a solid team, it's gonna take some level of work to get in. After last year's performance, where they had won 2/5 sections in the regional building competition.

That's almost half! Although her previous school had also scored 2 wins, and were always at least in the top five when it came to rankings last year— That's just because her previous school had a prestigious reputation when it came to building. Over a decade of winning at least in 1 category.

They had about 5 teachers coaching every student on the team every week, and they had extremely strict standards when it came to choosing students.

But for a school such as Sanctuary High, a high school heavily in the magic scene, getting 2/5 within their first 2 years in the building competitions? That's impressive! False knew that they were raising their stakes this year after last year's performance, and she had to match it if she wanted to get in.

Fun fact — I write these way in advance, like as I'm writing this right now, I just released chapter 3.

bare with me the first witherhusbands crumbs are in like 2 chapters lol