Chapter fourty-eight ( proposal )

( Smut ahead )

🖤 🖤

Taehyung had been informed  of his boyfriend fainted in the next room to his. After he finally felt better and recovered from his surprise, he decided to see how Jungkook was going in the other room. He was kind of worried about his reaction..

He stood up, wore his slippers and walked to the hallway and opened the boy's door slowly. He entered as quietly as possible not to disturb his sleep and walked over. He couldn't but leave a little chuckle.

He caressed his hair and brushed his lips with his thumb beforr pecking on them gently.

Then, he went to the bathroom, as soon as he got in, he faced the mirror. He stared at himself and put his hand agaisnt his tummy. He looked down at it and a small smile curved on his lips.

That was actually a very good surprise..

Suddenly, the door opened and someone entered. That was Jungkook who just woke up and realised fully everything. He looked at Taehyung and backhugged him..

Tae: Hey..

The younger boy just kissed his nape and burried his face in his shoulder. 

Taehyung turned around to face him and fixed his hair.

Tae: How are you feeling?

JK: I am good.. I guess?

Tae: Babe. I know this is new to you and that was maybe not in your plans but... I don't know.. I..

Jungkook held his hand and kissed it.

Tae: ....

Jk: I am ready. This is a baby that we both made with love right ? You don't have to worry like that. I am his dad and.. I'll take responsibility.

Tae: I don't want to force you in anything..

JK: You don't.. I am over the moon right now. Man, I am gonna be dad after some months. I 'll have a baby with the love of my life.. Isn't it perfect?  Haha.

Taehyung teared up and sniffed.

Jungkook wiped away his tears and kissed him slowly. A sweet kiss full of love.

JK: Congratulations to us. Haha.

Taehyung giggled and burried his face in Jungkook's chest.

Tae: I love you.

JK: I love you more.

Tae: I love you even more than that. Tae said with a little giggle.

JK: By the way, what time is it?

Tae: It must be late. You weree sleeping for a really long time. Jimin went back to the hotel  to shower and inform Saem and Wung.

JK: Oh.

Tae: You don't know how much he was excited. He jumped everywhere screaming that he will become a uncle again. Hahaha.

Jk: I can imagine that.

They bursted into laugh and went to sit on the bed still in each other's embraces.

JK: What about the other idiot.

Tae: Kook.

JK: What?  He is an idiot.

Taehyung tapped his forehead lightly.

Tae: He left.

JK: Did you guys talk?