chapter eighteen ( the next morning)

HE USED TO LOVE ME..

🖤 Chapter 18 🖤

Taehyung was not used to drink and everytime he did, he would always get a bad surprise the next morning. That one morning, he felt in peace lying on a bed that he didn't know how he ended up on.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked toward the window. The day light blinded him. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. Then, he felt someone next to him.

His eyes widen and he didn't want to see... With what freak he got with again?? He gulped and turned around slowly. His hair smell was familiar so his face soften. Then, he made the guy turn and as soon as he saw his face, he left a small gasp.

Tae: Jungkook?? Jungkook. Wake up. What.. What the hell happened??? He wondered as he sat sat down and ran a hand in his hair.

Tae: Did we... No....

As he was lost in his thoughts ,trying to remember what happened the last night, Jungkook woke up.. He yawned cutely and looked next to him.. Someone was sitting on his bed.

JK: what the..

Taehyung turned around quickly and Jungkook nd both of them screamed at the same time out of surprise.

Tae: you're awake??

JK: Yeah and you too.. In my... My bedroom? He said looking around.

Tae: This is your bedroom????
JK: Yeah.

Tae: Oh my god.. What am I doing here?? Is there something I should remember of ??

JK: How am I supposed to know ? Don't ask me anything. I am as confused as you.

Tae: god... Okay.. I'm gonna call jimin.

Jungkook nodded and sat down.

Tae: You... YAAAA!.

JK: wae wae?!

Tae: You.. Cover yourself.. Jinjja... What is that.. Shhh.

JK: Okay okay. And who told you to look though.

Tae: shhh!

Taehyung stood up and walked to the living room to find his phone.

Tae: Where... Ah.. It's here. Jimin jimin.. Jim... He sent me a message? Okay.

Tae made himself comfortable on the sofa and opened the message his friend sent him the last night.

Tae: ah.. It hurts... okay.. What are you saying here...

Chim :

So I know you guys freak out now. So don't! Or just a bit. You won't be in peace until you remember what happened so I'm just gonna tell you. First of all, no. It's not me who brought you guys at Jungkook 's place. You went by yourself.

•.....................🖤🖤...............

THE LAST NIGHT

Taehyung and Jungkook were still asleep in each other's arms when Jimin entered the bathroom. He sighed loudly and tried to pull Taehyung but the latter was clinging into Jungkook like a kowala.

JM: COME ON! you guys can't sleep here!

After jImin yelled at them, they woke up suddenly. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled. A smile that the younger boy returned gladly.

JM: AH! you're awake. Stand up now and let's leave. I'll take you home.

Tae: Where?

JM: Home.