Chapter eight ( I hate you hyung)

HE USED TO LOVE YOU

🖤 Chapter 8 🖤

Even though, Jungkook couldn't go and comfort him, he followed Taehyung until he arrived home to make sure he  would be fine on the way.

Tae was walking slowly, eyes puffy and red because of the tears which kept falling during some long minutes... He was tired of everything.

When he arrived in front of his building, he stopped a moment and looked up at the sky a last time. He smiled weakly and sniffed.

Jungkook observed him from afar.

JK: What is he doing?

Taehyung closed his eyes slowly and inhaled. Then, he wiped away the tears left and got in. That was getting dark and cold outside. 

Jungkook sighed and ran a hand in his hair.

He stayed there during some minutes before starting the car to go back home.

As soon as he got in his huge flat, he threw his bag and car keys somewhere. Then, he removed his coat and shoes to change into his slippers. 

Why was everything so complicated?

He didn't want to but despite of him,  he always worried about Taehyung. Even if everytime he is near, his chest was  tight and he wanted to break things..

He lied on the bed and shut his eyes for a minute to think about everything that was happening..

He reminded Taehyung 's pale face of earlier and reminded of his shinny face years ago.

How he felt happy whenever Taehyung was near. How he would have done anything for him. How he was in love...

Then,

How he left without  a word.

How it hurted him...

How his mother left some days after he did.

And how hate had bloomed in his heart. How his love changed into a huge hatred for the one he took as the closest person to his heart.

His father was not going well and fell in a huge depression after his mother died of a lung cancer.

he couldn't count on anyone but him. He had to comfort himself and to go forward in his life without anyone by his side.  He made his own way. He got a scholarship for France to learn literature.

He is the one he Is now because of him and only him.

He never cried in anyone's arms because he never let himself do it and there was no one he trusted enough to see him that weak.

The one he trusted let him down.

……….........🖤🖤🖤....................

The rain was pouring hardly that day. There was no one in the street. Only him with his black coloured clothes.

He left his mother's funeral to walk a bit and to breath.He didn't like seeing everyone crying and screaming in the room.

And he didn't like seeing his father drinking to Drown his sadness. As if it would help him.

Jungkook just turned 18 years old some weeks ago. But the day of his 18th birthday was the worst day of his life. That was the day the doctors announced that there was no hope anymore for Mrs Jeon.

The day , he had to make up his mind. His mother would leave soon and he had to accept it. 

He walked until he reached the beach and sat on the wet sand rain still falling hardly. He was soaked head to toes.