Chapter thirteen ( stay away from him)

HE USED TO LOVE ME

🖤 Chapter 13 🖤

Taehyung was pretty flustered after what happened with Jungkook. His heart was beating fast and Jungkook 's face and smell came back in his mind whenever he closed his eyes. That was strange.

But when it happened, he was finding himself smiling like an idiot. That felt good to feel this way actually.

The first time after a very long time, he had butterflies in the tummy thinking of someone.

But still, he felt weird that he felt that way thinking of Jungkook. That was Jungkook. The boy he met when he was young who was years younger than him.

But he grew up so well. And he couldn't deny it.

" love? " he asked himself. Surely not. Love is a huge and important word.. He would rather say crush? Or.. Just an attraction between them. Or was he the only one feeling it?

" He is a man now.. " Taehyung said as he lied next to his daughter sleeping soundly.

Sometimes, things that we can't explain happens... And what Taehyung felt at that moment didn't have any explanations. He just... Felt it.

That night, Taehyung was thoughtful but he managed to sleep well.. That was even one of the best night he ever had in his life because of Yeri 's presence but also Jungkook in his mind.

Jungkook was zoning out sitting on the sofa.. He was internally yelling at himself and scolding himself for what he did earlier...

JK: that was not in the plan... Why did I... Hahh...

He sighed loudly and rolled on the sofa like a dog. He ,then, lied on his back and stared at the ceiling.

He shut his eyes and reminded of Taehyung 's trembling lips and breathing sound.

He rubbed his face and sat down quickly not willing to think more about that. He held his phone and was about to send a message to Hoseok when he suddenly received a call.

JK: Yoongi??! Hello?! He quickly picked up with an excited voice.

[ Dude! ]

JK: Hey! What's up bro?!

[ I am finally out Kook. I got discharged today. I am at seoul.]

Jungkook stood up and bite his lips. That was a good new. Two years without seeing his hyung was too much and he couldn't wait to see him and hug him tight.

JK: Where are you now??

[ I am at my mother's house. I came to her first.]

JK. : you did well. She missed you a lot. I missed you too. Let's meet tomorrow. Huh? With Hoseok. We're gonna have fun. The three of us.

[ Of course.that would be great. ]

JK: By the way, does Hoseok know that you are back?

[ I am going to call him later. I wanted to talk to you first.]

JK: haha. Thank you.

[ I wanna know how much you changed. Mijin told me you became more handsome than before. I can't believe you were to the states for so long.]

JK: You are in contact with Mijin?

[ Yeah. You know how much I got attached to her during our college years. She is like my little sister. That is an impressive girl in additional.]