Chapter fourty-three ( Talk )

HE USED TO LOVE ME..

The bed was very comfortable , Taehyung smiled and stretched his legs and arms before opening his eyes. He felt the sun on his right cheek. That was the morning. He yawned cutely and looked around.

It's after some minutes of scanning that he finally realized that he was not in his room. Still, the one he was in was not unknown.

He sat down and caressed the back of his head trying to remember what happened the last night..

Tae: where the hell... I.. Huh??

He recognized the curtains and the design of the room.

Tae: No way... I am in Jungkook 's appartment?? He wondered in a low voice not to alert people who might be outside.

Tae: I am in... IN HIS BED?? Wait wait... Breath.... Breath....

" Let's make love tonight.. " he heard out of nowhere.

His eyes widen as he began to pat himself.

Tae: I am dressed though.. I... I am not hurt anywhere and.. What the heck?? 

He stood up and gulped walking to the bathroom. As soon as his eyes laid on the sink he had a flash.

" Jungkook  carrying him and putting him down on the sink.. Tongue going down his throat. "

Tae caressed his neck and approached the mirror. He stared at himself and closed his eyes.. He felt Jungkook 's touches once again.. That seemed so real.

Tae: I am dreaming.. Right? No way we.. We did what I am imagining. He said as he looked around.

" I love you.. "

Tae: aish..

After a minute, he finally decided to get out of the room. He opened the door slowly and walked through the hallway to find himself in the living room..

He scanned around. The appartment seemed empty.

" Hey! " someone suddenly yelled from behind.

He jumped out of surprise and turned around immediately. Tae hee was standing behind him with her robe. She just finished showering.

Taehyung 's cheeks suddenly flushed.  He lowered his eyes. That was an embarassing situation. That was " Jungkook 's girlfriend " after all. At least, that's what he thought at the moment.

Tae: hum.. Hi..

TH: I was waiting for you to wake up. Hahaha. You were sleeping deeply.

Tae: Ah?  You.. What kind of situation is that?

TH: Huh?  Oh!  I made you a breakfast. I mean.. Jungkook made it but I helped him. So.. Hahaha.

Tae: what??  He said more and more confused.

TH: If I knew I would have stayed with my friend.. I am bothering you guys. Hihi.

Tae: What??? 

TH: what? Ah. Yeah. I didn't introduce myself yet. Okay so... I am Kim Tae hee. Kim namjoon 's little sister.

Tae: J-jungkook's manager??

TH: Yeah.
Tae: and..

TH: and?  Oh. You must  wonder why I am living with kook. I am still looking for a flat so I stay here until then. But, he  is very impatient for me to leave. This little brat. Hah.