The other wolf let out a boisterous laugh bringing some displeasure to his associate.

"ανόητε, ο μαύρος θα κερδίσει και τους τρεις γύρους"
(You fool, black is going to win all three rounds)

"το μαύρο δεν έχει καμία πιθανότητα εναντίον του κόκκινου τι είσαι τρελό;"
(black has no chance against red, what are you crazy?)

The other wolf spoke questionably towards the other.

As the other wolf was getting ready to respond to the other the elevator doors had opened bringing the conversation to a halt.

Cole was quickly shoved inside, he turned around to see the doors close on the guards before the elevator automatically began to descend downwards. Cole quickly brushed himself off as he brought his mind back to a calmer state without the hanging threat of a bullet in his back.

"What the fuck was that all about?" He whispered to himself.

The elevator descent was not long as it only took a few moments for Cole to reach his unknown destination. The elevator doors slid open allowing Cole to see an empty room with a table placed in the center covered by various pieces of equipment.

Positioned on the table were multiple small hip packs, various colored lightweight tactical vests, and yellow ribbons. Cole looked closer to the piled equipment to see that most of the equipment had been worn and torn badly. Not only that but a horrid stench started to invade his nose. The material from the vests reeked of blood and sweat

"Have people died wearing these?" Cole thought to himself while he covered his nose with his forearm.

Out of the blue a giant roar could be heard from his left. It wasn't by a single creature, more like a couple hundred, maybe even a thousand. Like the roar from a crowd. Cole took a moment to realize what was going to happen.

"Fuckin' hell." He said, displeased.

Looking over the gear he closely inspected each vest until he found one with the least amount of wear and tear. Putting on the vest Cole snapped on the buckle to his left, securing it before realizing the vest was missing the other on his right. Using the straps he tied it together doing his best to secure it tightly.

Moving on to the next piece of equipment he grabbed the hip pouch and slid the strap over his shoulder. The pouch felt empty inside but the more gear he had the more resources he'd have available to him.  The yellow ribbons confused him as he didn't know what to do with them. They were made out of a thick material and were sturdy enough to use as an adhesive.

The elevator door behind him opened with a loud ringing noise. Cole's attention quickly shifted to the figure behind him who turned out to be another human in a jumpsuit. The unknown figure turned out to be a young girl probably no older than eighteen.

Cole didn't know what to do other than stay quiet, as maybe he would hear an announcer of sorts calling out stuff that would help him survive. A small whimper came from the girl as she approached the table grabbing her own equipment. Cole pressed his ear against the door where the crowd could be heard cheering. The elevator rang again as another human walked out. This happened another two times. Two out of the three of the new arrivals were larger, one covered head to toe in tattoos, the other looked burly enough to consider body-building a casual hobby. The final man seemed like an older gentleman. After the three got their vests on the older man walked over to the young girl and attempted to comfort her the best way possible.

"Kid, you deaf?" The ripped man asked.

Cole didn't speak as he continued to listen to the crowd, however he raised his hand and gave him a thumbs up to answer the man's question.