pillow

you pushed your key into the lock of your shared home, opening the door and dropping your stuff on the floor immediately.

"billie, i'm home!" you called as you searched around the house for her.

finally, you found her lying down on the bed watching tv. she was in the same clothes you had left her in. you couldn't blame her, though. she'd been working hard on her music and was now on break. you changed into something more comfortable before jumping onto the bed.

"hi," she said, turning her head and smiling.

"hi," you greeted in return, matching her expression.

she scooched towards you so she was in the middle of the bed. she opened her arms and legs for you to lay between and you gladly accepted. you sat between her legs and placed a kiss on her cheek before laying down on your stomach, your head resting right on her chest and your arms wrapped around her torso. she immediately brought her hand around your head and began to stroke your hair gently causing you to hum in satisfaction. she smiled down at you but your eyes were shut in pure bliss.

she laughed gently and your head moved up and down with the movement of her chest. you turned your head so it was facing down before peppering small kisses around the area, billie knowing this was your way of showing your appreciation for her cuddles.

once you were done, you went back to your old position. you let the hair stroking and relaxing up and down of billie's chest lull you to sleep, all of your stress from the day disappearing.