tired*- jj maybank

tw: smut-- slight degrading kink, slight praise kink, slight choking, swearing

you had plans to go to the beach with your friends. the problem was, you were absolutely exhausted. whenever you weren't attempting to rub the sleep out of your eyes, you were yawning. you, sarah and kie had found a spot on the beach and placed your stuff there. jj, john b and pope had decided to come by later. you laid down for a second, almost drifting off.

"you coming?" sarah asked

"yeah hold on," you figured going in the water would help wake you up.

reluctantly you got up and walked down to the water. you followed sarah and submersed yourself. it had woken you up enough to play in the water for an hour and a half.

when you all exited the water, kiara sat on one of the beach chairs to dry off. you looked around and saw a patch of semi-flat rocks. you took your towel and walked over to them, carefully laying your towel down. you laid down on your stomach and rested your head against your arms. the warmth of the rocks radiated onto your body and helped keep you warm. the memories from last night flooded through your brain.

jj pulled your shirt off as fast as he could, throwing it across the room. you tugged at his shirt and he peeled it off, throwing it in the direction of your tshirt. soon all your clothes were scattered across his bedroom floor, all without interrupting the make out session going on. you two pulled apart and jj frantically searched his drawers for a condom. he turned to you before opening it.

"you wanna keep going?" jj asked

you nodded eagerly, your wetness starting to drip on his bedsheets. he slid the condom on. your lips reattached and he flipped you onto the mattress. he was now on top. he brought his hand down and let his fingers trace your folds.

"so wet already, baby?" he cooed

you looked up and nodded, causing a cocky smirk to make its way to his face. he lined his dick up with your pussy. his tip teased your entrance mercilessly.

"stop teasing, j," you whined

he pushed it into you with no warning, causing a loud moan to leave your mouth.

"such a little slut," jj said between moans.

he kept roughly pounding into you, each push hitting spots you didn't know anyone could hit. your hands began to scratch his back repeatedly. jjs lips attacked your neck with kisses, love bites and hickeys.

"whos pussy is this?" he questioned demandingly, wrapping his hand around your throat.

"yo-yours," you answered as best you could.

his dick began to twitch inside your tight pussy and he pulled his hand away from your neck and put it above your heat. he pushed his thumb onto your clit, rubbing it in circles.

"shit, j," you moaned

"you're so fuckin pretty," he said between pounds.

every push and circle was getting you closer and closer to your orgasm. you swore you'd lose your voice due to all the yelling, moaning and profanities that exited your mouth as jj pounded into you. soon your walls began to clench around his dick.

"jj i'm gonna cum," you yelled

"go ahead, cum on my dick," he smiled. you released all over his condom, your eyes rolling to the back of your head.

"good girl," he praised

he helped you ride out your orgasm before pulling out. he hastily pulled the condom off and pumped until he cummed all over your tits.

you smiled at this memory. maybe you wouldn't have been so tired if jj hadn't insisted on going in for three more rounds, you thought.

soon you drifted off to sleep on the very rock.

"hey where's y/n?" jj asked sarah

she looked around before pointing at the rock.

"she fell asleep on a rock," she said

"a rock?" jj laughed

"yeah, she was pretty tired" sarah said

jj smirked and thanked her. he walked over to where you were sleeping and crouched down. you immediately woke up.

"you're blocking the sun," you mumbled, opening one eye.

"you fell asleep on a rock," jj commented

"it's actually pretty comfy," you paused, "for a rock"

"were you tired after last night, baby?" jj asked, only slightly mocking you

you nodded a bit and then turned your head and closed your eyes. jj laughed and then placed a soft kiss on your lips. you smiled slightly.

"mhm now move, thanks," you mumbled.

he chuckled softly and pulled the hat off his head and placed it over yours before walking back to the group.