suffering

pov: you went over to take care of matt as he's been really sick all day.

————————

you woke up a bit tired today but wanted to go to your boyfriend Matts house.

you put on one of his hoodies and some Pj Pants and head out the door.

you arrive and are greeted by nick acting frantic.

"hey Nick what's up?" you asked concerned.

"hey y/n matts been sick all morning and we don't know what to do, Mom and Dad are gone all week and they haven't answered yet." he panics.

"aww no, i'll go see him." you say saddened a bit.

you walk upstairs and knock on Matts bedroom door. you could already hear him throwing up so you just walking in.

"aww baby are you okay?" you softly speak kneeling next to him as he pukes in the bathroom.

"no i've felt like shit since last night." he whines.

you quickly text nick asking to get a bowl or bucket and some flu medicine.

"aww it's okay, your burning up take off your hoodie." i say as he rips it off and contained being sick.

you sit and rub his back for a while and then he stops.

"you all done?" you ask still softly rubbing his back.

"for now." he says.

you help him up and walk over to the bed as nick walks in giving you all the stuff.

"here baby take this." you hand him the medicine and water and sit the bucket next to him.

your lying down in the middle of the bed and he lies pretty much on top of you.

"i want a kiss so bad but i'm not giving you whatever the fuck this is." he giggles.

"it's okay. wanna watch Mulan?" you say smiling.

"of course." he smiles

it was your and matts favourite comfort movie and never failed to hit the spot. the perfect movie.

you cuddled in bed drifting in and out of naps pretty much all day, you had soup for dinner as that's all matt could stomach.

you decided to sleepover that night as you didn't want to leave him alone.

you both cuddled up in bed ready for sleep.

"goodnight baby." you kiss his forehead, then his nose, then his lips briefly not wanting to be sick.

"goodnight." he said before drifting quickly to sleep.

——————

wholesome imagine <3

suggested by @c94515290 tysm hope this is good

more ideas plz x

Matthew Sturniolo Imagines &lt;3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें