My Hero

pov : your in your shared apartment with your boyfriend Matt, of 2 years

———————————————————

i was getting ready for a date night dinner with my Boyfriend tonight.

i was sat on my side of our bed on my phone until i seen something at the corner of my eye.

i look over.

a spider.

i screamed in fear and jumped to my feet and ran to the other side of the room.

"MATT HELP MATT!!!" i scream, terror crowding my voice.

i could feel tears well up in my eyes.

i heard running and then the door swung open.

"what? what happened? are you okay? are you hurt?" he panics as he sees the tears about to fall.

"GET IT GET IT AWAY!" I shout tears now falling

he looks at my with worry and confusion all in one look.

i point over at the spider on the bed tears still streaming down my face.

"baby please don't tell me your talking about the spider." he asks pointing towards the spider.

"YES. YES IM TALKING ABOUT THE SPIDER." I shout back into the corner of the room.

Matt walks out the room to get a box.

he comes back in with an old shoebox and walks over to the spider.

"watch it doesn't run away." i say i between heavy breathes.

"i've got it, it's okay it's in the box." he tells me smiling softly taking the box out to the garbage.

i sigh with relief and wipe my tears.

"are you okay now?" he softly chuckles pulling me into a hug.

"yeah, thank you." i smile up at him.

"Next time just don't scream like your about to get murdered." he laughs kissing my forehead softly.

"Aww my Hero. i won't but i'm deathly phobic of those fuckers, invading my personal space." i say glaring at the placement of the now gone spider.

"Your welcome, but i know." he laughs and kisses me as he walks out the room.