Thats What I Thought

taken from tiktok <3 - @justimagineforasecond

Your husband and his brothers were at work and you had nothing better to do with your time.

so, shopping spree to cure your non existent troubles? of course.

You jumped in your car and drove to the closest Mall ready to spend, spend, spend.

you arrived and stepped out your car, pushing your sunglasses up onto your head as you entered the first store.

you shopped around picking out some fancy dresses for upcoming events you had to attend, along with some bags bags to match, and some cute jeans you found too.

as you browsed you could see the girl at the register looking shocked as the pile in your hands was growing in size each time she looked at you.

you dumped everything at the till as you decided that's all you wanted and the girl just sat and laughed at you.

"Can you even pay for all of this?" she giggled to herself, belittling you.

"i don't know, let's find out." you smirked.

as she was ringing everything up you seen the total get higher and higher which made you smirk even more.

"Okay the total comes to $15,000 exactly." she chuckles to herself.

you take out your wallet and pull out a massive wad of cash and shove it in front of her.

she gasps and starts hysterically laughing whilst observing the cash.

"Boss! Come here please?" she yells still laughing at you.

"what seems to be the issue?" he walks out.

"look at this girl with all this fake cash." she giggles.

"It's not fake." he says deadpan.

"What? how'd you know?" she asks, stopped in her tracks.

"well, that's my money, and my wife." Matt says as he walks to the other side hugging you with his back to the cashier.

all you could do was make the smug look on your face obvious to the cashier, she just rolls her eyes.

"How much this time my love?" he kisses your forehead.

"20" you say smiling up at him.

"oh come one y/n, spoil yourself." he smiles back. 

"no no no this is more than enough my love." you giggle to yourself.

Matt always wants you to have the world and more <3

————————————

A/N

i know this doesn't rlly make sense for a Matt scenario however oh well rlly struggling for ideas rn hehe anyways enjoyyyyy