Beard

Recently your boyfriend Matt had been growing out his beard and the things it was doing to you were unreal. it was driving you feral.

you obviously loved him and were always infatuated by him, but this was different.

You'd stare a lot more than you typically would, and for too long.

Matt had picked up on this and laughed every time he caught you gawking at him.

Today, your heart nearly shattered when you walked into the bathroom and seen him with the razor in hand.

As you gazed at the sight you dramatically gasped, clutching your heart, and the doorway, trying not to fall to the floor.

He turned to look at you, laughing at the dramatic act.

"What's wrong." he said through a laugh.

"Don't you dare. put the goddamn razor down." you sternly said, hand still clutching your chest.

"Why? i don't think i like it." he confesses looking at it in the mirror.

"Oh Matthew. You don't know the things your capable of with that facial hair." you roll your eyes frantically, near gasping for air.

"What? that's insane." he laughs again, watching you near faint from this experience.

"No. your the insane one. don't you dare shave that beard off." you plead.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yes, Really." you nod aggressively.

"Oh my god is this why you stare at me all the time?" he laughs, shocked.

"i mean, you're a very pretty man what can i say?" you stare at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact.

He kisses you cheek softly, giggling at your antics.

"Your too cute, i'll keep it for you." he puts the shaving gear away and wraps his arms around your waist.

"thankyouthankyou!" you jump up and down, smiling way too much.

you guessed the dramatic act worked well after all.