Family Valentines

You woke up in matts arms, the same as everyday, with the same awakening from your 3 year old daughter Violet, who always runs in and jumps onto the bed for morning cuddles.

"Morninggggggggg!" Violet shouts as she runs into the room.

"hey V!" Matt exclaims in a whisper as i had just woken up.

"hey baby girl!" i smile pulling her into the bed.

"happy valentine's day my girls." matt says kissing both my cheek and Violets too.

"happy valentines my babies." i say kissing  both of them.

"happy valentines!" violet shouts as she lays in between Matt and I, snuggling into both of us.

eventually we all get out of bed and head to get breakfast when we see some decorations set up in the kitchen.

"Matt what's this?" i ask smiling up at him.

"just a little something for both of you, i know we don't do gifts but i wanted to do something for both of you as i said." he smiles.

on the kitchen island there was 2 Vases filled with roses and some chocolates set next to them, and some heart balloons with some red balloons scattered across the room which Violet loved.

"Thank you babe, I love you." i say kissing him.

"I love you More, both of you are my world." he tells me trying to contain his grin.

"V look what Dada got us." i say picking her up showing her.

"Oh my goodness, Chocolate!!" she squeals making me and Matt laugh.

the day went on, spending it as a family and it couldn't have been more perfect.

———————

a/n

sorry if this isn't good wrote this whilst feeling sleep deprived lmao-

Happy Valentine's day Everyone! ❤️