I Look Stupid

One night on Amazon, scrolling mindlessly for shit you really don't need you came across an absolute gem!

You seen a Duo outfit of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet and you thought this was the best thing to grace the internet.

So, without further thought, you spent the money and it would soon arrive.

-

The day came and you heard the Mailman deliver the parcel and you bolted out of bed.

you ran so fast down the stairs you nearly snapped your ankle.

"Wow someone's excited for the mail?" Nick questioned.

"Oh you will be too when you see my purchase."

"Do i wanna know?" he asks sort of scared now, however still really confused.

"Yes, and your Friday insta dump will too." you giggled running back to you and Matts room.

"Where'd you run off too?" Matt chuckled.

"Your never gonna believe what i bought us!" you squealed with excitement.

"Oh no, Y/n i'm scared what have you got now." he groaned, knowing your purchase history.

"I bought us the cutest matching outfits, your gonna die!!!" you squealed further.

you opened the package and threw him the Piglet onesie.

"Y/N what the fuck is this?" he looked horrified to say the least.

"I got me a Pooh Bear onesie and you got a Piglet one! HOW COOL!" you shouted, beaming.

"Are you shitting me right now!" he laughed, still horrified.

"No i'm being so serious, put it on."

"I'm not putting this on." he said trying so hard not to laugh.

Sure enough with plenty of convincing, he caved in and put it on.

"I Look stupid. so fucking stupid." he said very unimpressed.

"shhh your pretty in pink it's okay." you said pressing your finger over his lip.

"Let's go show Nick and Chris." you beamed about to walk out the door.

"nonononono!!" Matt shouted, but you continued to drag him out the door towards the living room.

"Well what do we have here." Chris laughed as nick whipped out his phone and snapped a picture, for the Friday dump of course.

In the picture, Matt looked straight at the camera, with a deadpan expression, whilst you beamed brightly looking up at him.

"As cute as you guys are, this isn't the one i'm afraid Y/n babe." Nick broke it to you.

"Your all haters, i think we look great." you said jokingly covering your ears.

"I look so fucking stupid." Matt laughed.

Well, that was the day Matt banned you from buying matching outfits.