Holding Grudges

- taken from tiktok -

———

You had a stupid argument with your boyfriend Matt earlier and you felt bad because he got really riled up.

you decided to sit upstairs to let him cool off in the living room.

you both came out of the argument pretty pissed and it was a lose lose battle.

you had been wanting McDonalds for a while now but didn't want to bother Matt about it, until you decided your craving was getting the better of you.

you tiptoed down the stairs and you seen matt was sat on the couch with his back to the door. he was sat on his phone, mindlessly scrolling on instagram.

you slowly walked over to the couch and wrapped your arms around his neck from behind.

"Matt can we please go to MacDonalds, i really want some fries." you ask softly.

to your surprise, no response. crickets.

The lack of attention and care he was showing you was making your hangry-ness worse.

you begin to peck his cheek gently and this finally caught his attention.

he turned to look up at you, blank expression on his face, however a slight tinge of pink coating his cheeks.

"Babe please i just want some fries." you plead, whipping out the puppy dog eyes to see if your final trick up the sleeve would work.

"you know, your pretty cute, but don't think for a second your little party tricks are gonna make me less angry." he says slightly smirking, gently holding your chin to make sure you were looking at him.

before you could reply he turned back around, little did you know, he was trying so hard to not smile.