Warmth

Growing up, sharing a bed with anyone boggled your mind.

As you grew up, sleeping in the middle of your bed became a habit so when the day would come where you'd share a bed with someone, you'd struggle.

you found when you'd be confined to one specific place you couldn't get uncomfy and you'd wake up sore the next morning.

All your previous partners hated that you always ended up in the middle, pushing them out.

When you started dating Matt you worried, you really didn't want to fuck things up.

you both stood in the room and as he got into bed you just stood looking worried.

"Hey what's wrong? if your not comfortable sharing a bed yet that's fine i can-" he started explaining till you cut him off.

"No it's not that." you said.

"What's wrong then?" he asked scooting over to you, grabbing your hands.

"I don't want you to hate me." you mumbled looking down at your feet.

"What? i could never, why would i?" he asks now worrying slightly.

"Usually i end up in the middle of the bed and past partners have ridiculed me for this."

Matt tried his hardest not to laugh at this as he was expecting something so serious.

"seriously?" he asks.

"Yes Matt i'm not joking." you mumble.

"Hey, it's okay, i don't care, wanna know something i hope you won't me for too?" he smiles lightly.

"What's that?"

"Usually, when i wake up, i'll probably be sprawled out on top of you, it's comfy what can i say? so if ur in the middle and i'm like a sack of bricks on top of you, i think we'll be okay." he laughs slightly and so do you.

The relief you felt was immense and sure enough when you woke up the next morning, you found yourself in the middle of the bed with Matt cuddle into the crook of your neck, sprawled on top of you, and in fact you preferred this, the warmth was all the comfort you needed.