Eau so Different

When you first met your boyfriend of 5 years, Matthew, you two were so different but similar at the same time.

You both had very streetwear style when you met, and shared a big love for any kind of Rap music too.

But your habits differed.

You were the typical teenager of this generation, who drinks with friends on weekends, Had a phase of vaping and dabbled in weed every now and then.

Matt however, never drank, never smoked and never vaped, the desire was never there for him.

The two of you both had sailors mouths and could easily cuss anyone out like there's no tomorrow, it was honestly baffling.

But you both came from two very different households.

You had a very rocky childhood, coming from a family like full of divorce, split custody of kids and constant shouting and arguing.

Matt came from a house of love, peace and tranquility from a lovely couple who were your typical suburban family who were always warm and welcoming.

You also both really enjoyed the season of autumn, the clothing, the smells, the movies and the food especially, the time to be cozy in bed watching halloween movies.

Another major difference was your choice of condiment. Matt hated Ketchup, yet it was the only sauce you liked, he was more of a barbecue kind of guy.

The two of you Had the exact same music taste, Loved R&B and rap, some of your favourite artists consisting of Mac Miller, Kid acidic, Frank Ocean, Landon Cube and also Hotel Ugly.

Another difference was Jewellery Metal, You had always been a gold girlie through and through, however Matt had always worn silver.

The list was endless but as much as the pair of you were similar, You were still Eau So Different.