Dreams Come True II

today was the day.

After a few weeks of Matts Manager Laura organising and wracking her brain for ideas. she'd come up with something and the day was set and had finally arrived.

You and Matts baby gender reveal.

you and matt never liked the idea of gender reveals however there was something special about everyone coming together for a wholesome event that pulled your heart strings.

So with that you both thought why not?

both your families flew out to Los Angeles for the party and you were so excited.

you held it in you and Matts back yard at your shared home. the place was decorated with plenty of blue and pink decorations.

At the front of the house you left a chalkboard where people wrote they're names and guesses for Baby Sturniolo.

You wore a baby blue maxi dress that fit perfectly with some white sandals. Matt wore a baby pink Hawaiian shirt and some white shorts as it was a nice summers day.

First to Arrive was Nick, Chris, Madi and Laura. Nick wore Pink, Chris wore pink and Madi and Laura wore white as they knew what the baby was.

"Oh my god you guys are all wearing pink, how cute." you teased to the three boys.

"Triplet intuition." Chris replied in a 'duh' tone, you all laugh at his seriousness.

You all continued the final decoration set up before the rest of the guests showed up.

everyone was drinking ( other than you), chatting, having a good time for hours, just enjoying all the family and friends being together.

Soon, Laura wanted everyone into the garden and with that everyone followed suit.

"Matt and Y/n, if you guys stand over there and all guests stand here." she announced, guests on one end of the garden and you and Matt on the other side.

"So here's a pin each and just pop the balloon." she smiles handing us the pins.

"Thank you to everyone who came today, means a lot to both of us, even though we never liked the idea of gender reveals but we wanted to bring everyone together and as Y/n is now half way, we thought why not? Thank you yo for all coming and we can't wait for our little baby to be here, i personally cant wait. So again thank you, we love you all." Matt speaks up, talking to the guests on both of your behaves.

You sat and watched him speak, secretly so proud as he hates public speaking and he did so well, almost made you tear up in fact.

"With that, could we get a count down from ten?" you asked the audience which cause them to irrupt into applauses.

"ten...nine..." the countdown started and you stared at Matt whilst you both counted, smiling at one another, taking in the moment.

"Six...five..." as it was getting closer you became more giddy by the moment.

"You ready?" Matt asks, beaming at you.

"As ready as ever!" you squealed."

"Two...one!" with that you both popped it, Pink confetti flying everywhere.

You instantly burst into tears and surprisingly did matt.

you would have thought he would've wanted a boy, obviously he'd love the child either way but he seemed really excited it was a girl.

he instantly came towards you, inviting you into an embrace.

"Our baby's a little princess!" he whispered in your ear making your heart instantly melt, making you cry more.

"She is!" you squealed giving him a short bit sweet peck.

after your moment everyone came and congratulated you both.

the party went on for the rest of the evening until people began to leave and it was just you and matt.

you were in the bathroom now in one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts removing your makeup.

"Well how you feeling?" Matt asks, leant against the doorway.

"I'm so happy, i would've been happier either way but i always wanted the oldest to be a girl." you say smiling away.

"Me too, i want all girls, boys are too much effort, trust me i know." he laughs as do you.

"really? i would've thought you wanted a baby boy." you say shocked a little.

"maybe one day, but i like the sound of being a girl dad, think that would be pretty great." he smiles at you and you couldn't contain your happiness.

you finished wiping off your makeup and you both headed into bed.

Matt lay with his head against your shoulder as you lay briefly on your back.

"Good night baby, good night princess." he whispered kissing you first then your baby bump.

"goodnight my angels i love you." you say kissing his cheek before turning on your back and falling asleep.

———————

a/n - this is so dogshit lmaoooo