Chapter 139 - 5.40 First Violet Star - A Letter For A Friend [End]

Beginne am Anfang

"Little one~ don't make it hard for you dad okay? He's been eating too little lately, you should help him eat more. Father will wait for you outside with your dad!" said Meizhou while rubbing Xuebao's tummy.

Xuebao gave him a helpless smile, "You should wait for a few more months then you would be able to feel him kicking you by then. Now he is not yet fully developed but I guess he could still hear your voice."

"Then I will wait. For now... shall we complete the ceremony first?" said Meizhou.

"Yes. Let's finish it fast. I'm getting hungry. Woa!" replied Xuebao.

Meizhou carefully carried Xuebao in his arms while avoiding to put pressure on his wife's stomach.

He spoke, "It will be faster this way and you won't have to get tired from walking." said Meizhou.

Meizhou walked towards the other end of the aisle while carrying Xuebao in his arms. His strides were graceful and strong. Instead of walking on earth, the pair looked like immortals walking in air. The presence in their surrounding and atmosphere had changed as well. Now everyone couldn't help but look at the couple. For some unknown reason they couldn't move away their gaze at them, everyone watched as the couple passed by in front of them, the feeling of being refreshed was felt by almost everyone in the area. Even the heat coming from the sun above them was overwhelmed by the cold breeze that came after the couple had passed. That slight coldness in the air completely relaxed them and made their mood good.

Xuebao controlled his Ice attribute to lessen the heat in his surroundings, those who got close to him could feel a cold breeze which would elevate the hottest of the temperature in their surroundings. At the end of the aisle, Meizhou gently put down his wife and supported him all the way until the ceremony began.

A smiling tribe priest, Anbao, welcomed them at the altar.

"You two finally made it here together. Then I guess you guys would still be able to stay together until your whole lifetime. I give you my blessing." said Priest Anbao.

One by one the other tribe priests had also given them their blessing for their union.

Priest Anbao announced, "The ceremony is now almost at its end. The couple... Please make your vows to the Beast God and receive his blessing."

"Yes." Xuebao and Meizhou answered.

Then they've both spoken their vows while looking at the heaven with their hands held by each other.

"Our body and soul together as one. Our flesh and blood shared as one. To protect and love each other in this eternity. We ask the heavens and earth to witness this bond that will be everlasting until the end of time. Against the time and space. Even against the world and everything that may block us. We shall share everything between the two of us. Only two as one."

The rites were something a couple would talk about. This is a vow that they made together. There are no ready made vows. Only the oath created by two people could be considered as rites in the Mateship Ceremony. This is the rules of this world. A promise of eternity between mates could only be done in this way.

Normally the ceremony would end right away after the vow had been made. But no one would expect that a pillar of light would suddenly fall from the heavens. Falling directly at Xuebao and Meizhou. Everyone was shocked by this event. This is the first time something like this happened in this world.

Zhubao was stunned and stood suddenly in shock, "This is..."

"What is this?! Will the Beast God really bestow them his blessing personally!?" exclaimed Tribe leader Linma of the Mountain Tribe.