"That's my, Won-Won," she squealed

Askel began laughing as Harry smirked. Ron scowled at him.

"Excuse me, I have to go and vomit," Hermione gagged as Harry and Askel laughed even harder.

**

Askel kicked his feet over the boardwalk

Askel kicked his feet over the boardwalk. Neville and Luna sat next to him as Hayes stood off to the side looking at the animals in the lake.

The vast forest stood out in front of them as the freezing water rippled slowly.

"I wish it could be as peaceful as it is now," Luna sang

The sky for once had a light blue tint instead of a dull grey. Askel was reading 'Flesh-Eating Trees of the World,' with Neville while Luna was talking to herself. Or she was talking to Neville and Askel who weren't paying attention.

At the moment they were discussing the correct way to juice a Snargaluff pod.

"It's cold," Hayes whined

"Cry me a river," Askel said as he stood up and pulled Neville and Luna with him, "I'm hungry."

They all started walking to the great hall as the cold became harsher.

"Any plans tonight?" Neville asked as they got closer to the school

"I'll probably get drunk tonight and cry in sorrow," Askel shrugged

"I'm going to search for wrackspurts!" Luna said

Askel rolled his eyes.

"And you?" Askel asked

"I might go to the herbology classroom later to check out my plants,"

"Y'all are boring," Askel complained as they entered the great hall.

They made their way to the table and started piling food onto their plates. Askel heard the chitter of Froot running across the floor. He leaped onto Askel's lap and dove into the mashed potatoes.

"That's disgusting," Hayes said as he made a face.

"Mind your own business," Askel sneered

Askel was eating his corn beef and mashed potatoes when he saw Hermione running out in tears and with an anxious look on his face.

"I wonder what that's about?"

**