51. Start Of Something?

ARROW BERLIN

"That's the tenth van to exit this place. Either something is going down or they're running." Nicholas comments to Arrow in a whisper. Arrow nods in response, not taking her eyes from the binoculars. The compound was mostly empty now, with a handful of guards patrolling the gates and a few running about on the inside. 

"They don't seem panicked or in a rush," Arrow says softly. 

At her side, Nicholas lets out a sigh, "I hope you know what you're doing Berlin. Because this is obviously some large Lycan operation. Not to mention we have no idea where your friend is, if he's still at this location, or what condition he may be in."

"You did not have to come you know, Nicholas. I didn't ask you to!"

"I was supposed to let you on this suicide mission by yourself. Let you get captured and risk the organization for your lover?"

"First of all,"

"Shh, a patrol officer," He mumbles, cutting off her sentence with a palm over her mouth. The two had doused themselves with scent-canceling spray prior, rendering themselves virtually undetectable by smell. Arrow stays still until the guard passes, knocking Nicholas' hand off her once the guard was far enough. 

"I'm gearing up and heading in. If you insist on being a pain in my ass then stay out here!" She grumbles to him, getting up from their hiding position and heading to her concealed car covered with branches. 

Going to the trunk of the car, Arrow begins to gather her many weapons, ignoring Nicholas as he comes to her side doing the same. Zipping up her jacket, she pulls a cloth mask over her face. With the compound being most likely equipped with cameras, she couldn't risk being identified. Having taken all she needed from the trunk, Arrow heads to the back seat to retrieve her mother's crossbow and the quiver of arrows. Sling it across her back, she places a silver steel-tipped arrow into the bow, readying her weapon. 

"Nice," Nicholas says eyeing the bow, "Those dipped?"

"Obviously. Mask on, let's go."

~

Tiptoeing through the forest, being mindful of branches and twigs, Arrow and Nicholas make their way toward the compound. Though the front gate was heavily guarded, the back was void of any security - Making things easier for them. Entering, they head for the first door they see, one propped open with a large crate. "Now what, Berlin? We search every room for your friend and hope we don't get caught in the process?" Nicholas whispers into Arrow's ears making her roll her eyes. 

"I told you to stay in the car if you were going to be a pain." She replies simply, walking forward.

"Berlin!" Nicholas hisses under his breath, Arrow holing up her index finger in response, silencing him. With her bow raised, she continues down the hallway, taking of series of turns as they appear. Coming to a room, she pulls out a loaded syringe, uncapping the needle. 

"We're entering this room. We have to be quick and quiet," She says to Nicholas handing him the syringe. "Ready? On three?"

"Go on," Nicholas answers, readying himself, syringe in one handgun in the other. 

With a slow count to three, Arrow pulls open the door, she and Nicholas barging in. Nicholas makes quick work of subduing the Lycan, injecting the contents of the syringe into his veins. "Sleeping! Not the slight bit alert! What kind of operation is this." Nicholas comments. Locking the door behind them, Arrow walks up to view the large wall of monitors.

"You knew this was the security room!" Nicholas accuses. "How?"

"James pulled up the floor and electrical plan of the compound for me before we left." She answers him with a shrug.