45 || Room of Requirement

"Harry Potter is back at Hogwarts!" Bellatrix shrilled, slamming open Draco's bedroom door with a huff. I jumped as the door hit the wall, dropping the book I was reading onto my lap. "Get up, the both of you. You have to get him!"

I shot Draco a look before he could question his aunt, and hopped out of bed in search of a change of clothes.

"Excuse me." I muttered to Bellatrix, brushing past her in order to get into the bathroom.I changed into a pair of jeans and one of Draco's shirts, walking out of the bathroom to put on my socks and shoes.

"Let's go!" Bellatrix hissed, grabbing a hold of Draco and I while she disapparated with us into the Forbidden Forest outside of Hogwarts.

"Thank you, Bella." Voldemort rasped, glancing over at Draco and I. Behind Voldemort stood his mass of followers, staring straight ahead at Hogwarts castle. Voldemort sudden;y closes his eyes and begins projecting his thoughts out to the students and faculty at Hogwarts. I watched, mildly impressed, before his eyes snapped open again. He held out his hand, and Narcissa stepped forward to place my wand in it. He looked to me and Draco, handing us our wands with an expectant look.

"Go." He commanded. Draco grabbed my hand and disapparated us inside the school.

"Grab Goyle!" Draco yelled as the whole of Slytherin house ran past us. I nodded, reaching out and grabbing the familiar tall frame of Gregory Goyle.

"Des!: He gasped, looking over my face. He furrowed his brow, reaching up to gently run a finger across my scarred cheek.

"Not now." I said, grabbing his arm and tugging him out of the mass of students. Seconds later, Draco joins us with Blaise in his hands.

"Des!" Blaise exclaimed, his brow also furrowing at the sight of my scarred cheek.

"Quiet!" Draco hissed. Once the students passed, I released my grip on Goyle.

"Good to see you both." I smiled weakly, twirling my wand in my hand. Goyle reacted first, bringing me into his arms for a hug. I hugged him back, feeling immensely better than I had only an hour ago.

"Guys, we have to go get Potter." Draco said quietly. I pulled away from Goyle and offered him a small smile.

"Let's go." Blaise nodded, determination strong in his tone. Draco took my hand, leading us around Hogwarts. After nearly twenty minutes of running around aimlessly, I was caught off guard by an explosion behind me.

"Take our hands." Draco commanded over the ringing in my ears. I reached out and grabbed Goyle, waiting impatiently for Blaise to grab onto one of us. "Now."

Blaise grabbed Draco's free hand and I felt the pull of disapparating yet again. This time, however, we landed outside the Room of Requirement. I dropped Goyle and Draco's hands as the door to the Room of Requirement materialized in front of me. I pushed open the door, stepping into the room full of lost and forgotten items.

"Well, well, what brings you here, Potter?" Draco questioned, eyes focused on Harry Potter only a few feet ahead of us.

"I could ask you the same." Harry retorted, his eyes passing over Blaise and Goyle. His eyes widened as he saw me, but I was far more focused on the wand tucked into his pocket.

"I practically lived here last year, remember?" Draco asked bitterly, glaring daggers at Harry.

"I remember." Harry nodded, again glancing over at me.

"You have something of mine." Draco commented, raising his mother's wand. "I'd like it back."

"What's wrong with the one you have?" Harry asked, looking around the room.

"It's my mother's." Draco said, glancing down at the wand in his hand. "It's powerful, but it doesn't quite get me, you know?"

A shadow moving in my peripheral caught my eye, and I spun to catch sight of it again. This prompted Harry to reach for Draco's wand in his pocket.

"Easy." Draco snapped, raising his mother's wand again. Harry faltered for just a second, looking up at Draco.

"Why didn't you tell her?" He asked, but Draco would not answer. "Bellatrix. You knew it was me, but you didn't say anything."

Goyle and Blaise shared a look of blatant confusion, while Draco fidgeted slightly.

"Give me my wand." Draco demanded lowly.

"No, I don't think so." Harry shook his head. "Besides, it's allegiance is to me now. If you want it, you'll have to win it back. Perhaps even kill me."

"Come on, Draco." Goyle snapped, pointing his own wand at Harry. "Don't be a prat, do it!"

Before Draco could make any sort of decision, I caught sight of Hermione pointing her wand at Draco. I hopped in front of him and muttered a protection spell just as she shot a disarming spell at him. From behind me, Goyle uttered the killing curse and sent it her way. It missed, but that didn't stop Ron from launching into a flurry of throwing spells at us. Draco, Blaise, and Goyle started to run, dragging me along. Quickly, I grew irritated with running from Ron and pulled myself to an abrupt stop.

"Des?" Goyle panted, looking to me with confusion. I rolled my eyes and focused in on Ron, who scrambled to a stop in front of me.

"Sorry, Ron." I muttered, casting a spell that would set fire to the room. The flames sputtered from my wand, forming into a giant snake. Goyle tried to do the same, but he lost control of the spell and tossed his wand, sending his flame into a frenzy. It chased Ron one way, and chased us in another. I pulled all three boys up a pile of items, frantically climbing to escape the flames. Goyle's hand slipped, and I caught him with one hand before he could fall into the flames. He gripped onto me tightly, regaining his footing before releasing his hold.

"Don't die on me, Goyle." I demanded, reaching the top of the pile. All four of us stood with our backs pressed against one another, staring down at the raging inferno below. Harry, Hermione, and Ron circled back on broomsticks, reaching down and grabbing a hold of Blaise, Draco, and Goyle.

"Mona!" Draco yelled the moment his feet left the pile. I stood alone on the pile of lost artifacts, watching the six of them retreat out of the flames while I started to think of a solution to this problem.