Chapter One

Hello and welcome to the 75th Hunger... no, wait, wrong story.

Did you love I've Fallen For A Sex God? Want to read it again but miss the excitement of reading a story for the first time? Look no further.

I should be a sales woman. Am i doing good selling this to you?

Good, then get reading.

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zach's P.O.V

There he was in all his glorious sex god glory. Leon Mackenzie... 6.5 ft of smooth skin, a head of tousled brown hair, and the most beautiful green eyes that have ever existed on this Earth. Sometimes it felt like he could stare right through me. He probably was. He would never take notice of me. I was just a fly on the wall to his magnificence.

Leon took his lunch tray over to his usual table of friends, all female eyes in the room upon him. The ones at his table gave him their full attention the moment he sat down. I watched from a distance as he picked up a bright red juicy apple and took a bite. Some of the juice dripped down his chin and he chuckled, using his sleeve to wipe it away. I realised I was staring and returned myself to my own tray of food.

Today was meatloaf, with gravy, peas and mashed potato that was probably from a packet. I'd made better stuff than this with cat biscuits, fish fingers and a blender. Okay, I lied.

"Well you slimy poor excuse for food," I gave my best authoritative impression.

"Are you going to go quietly?" I stared at the food, clearly in shock at the threat of death, and waited for response. I glared, raising an eyebrow, intimidating the victim. There was no chance of good cop/bad cop today, I was all tough guy. I grabbed my fork and aimed, ready to strike.

"No, please sir, don't eat me!" the meatloaf cried in a high pitched voice.

"Prepare for my stomach!" I cackled and dove straight in. It was way too salty, and far too gelatinous for my liking. Wasn't someone going to do something about the food here? It's just wrong!

I reluctantly swallowed the 'meat' loaf already in my mouth, then pushed the rest to the far side of my tray. The potato was edible, and so were the peas, but I was looking forward to that heavenly cup of chocolate pudding I was saving for last.

There was a giggle behind me. I whirled around to see the school newspaper's chief student editor behind me, smiling.

"Come to write a story about psychiatric treatment?" I asked her. She laughed again and sat in the seat beside me.

"Do you always talk to your food?" she asked, beaming bright hazel eyes; her cute ginger bob bouncing around her head.

"As a matter of fact, I do," I informed her. She was alright I guess, not a bitchy cheerleader or anything, but a bit of a snob if you asked me. She held out a perfectly petite hand for me to shake.