Page 76: Tinker Bell's Help?

Tinker Bell finally walked out of the cave when the Charmings, Dream, Emma, and Hook came out of hiding from the bushes. Emma, David, and Hook held their swords out while Mary Margaret had her bow ready. David held Dream behind him and Emma while Dream's eyes glowed, looking at the blonde fairy.

"Where's Regina?" Emma asked the fairy, who held her hands up in defense.

"Who are you?" Tinker Bell asked them, confused as to who these people were. "An aggravated mother. Where is she?" Emma asked, sounding frustrated as everyone continued to hold up their weapons.

"Where's my mom?" Dream asked, stepping in front of David when her eyes stopped glowing.

"Your mom?" Tinker Bell asked, raising her brow at Dream while Regina started to come out of the cave. "I'm fine," Regina said when Dream looked relieved. "You mind lowering those? You may stick me, but I'll take you down with me." Tinker Bell scoffed at the others, motioning to their weapons, except Hook, who moved his sword to rest on his shoulder.

Dream noticed that Hook was looking everywhere but at Tinker Bell, which made her wonder what their past was. "She's okay... She's not gonna hurt us. Just stand down." Regina said to the others when they finally lowered their weapons. "But is she going to help us?" Hook finally spoke up, looking at Regina, but Tinker Bell finally noticed him.

"Well, look who the Queen dragged in. Hello, Hook." Tinker Bell said, sounding surprised, but there was still a hit of spite in her tone.

"Lady Bell." Hook greeted, with a sigh, putting his sword into its holster.

"She's not gonna help us." Regina interrupted their greetings when she sighed, looking at her daughter. "Why not?" Dream asked, looking from her mother to Tinker Bell.

"Tink, after all we've been through together, a little assistance?" Hook asked her with a smirk when Dream glanced between him and Tinker Bell before seeing Tinker Bell sigh. "She doesn't have any magic... Do you?" Dream asked Tinker Bell when Regina nodded, sighing to herself.

"No pixie dust?" David asked, finally speaking up while he stayed by his wife and Dream.

"Not even her wings..." Regina added, sighing as Dream noticed the guilt on Regina's face. 

"How?" Emma asked her, looking only at the fairy. 

"I guess people just stopped believing in me..." Tinker Bell sighed, looking at the others. "And even if I wanted to help you, he's too powerful." She continued to add when Dream did not want to accept that.

"But you know where Pan is?" Dream asked her when Tinker Bell started to notice the resemblance between Dream and her mother. "Sure... But it won't do you a bit of good." Tinker Bell said to her.

"Let us be the judge of that." Mary Margaret smiled when she placed a hand on Dream's shoulder.

"Does he trust you?" Dream asked, making Tinker Bell study Dream. Dream sounded much more optimistic and trusting than her mother. And Tinker Bell wondered who would have a child with Regina, seeing as Regina had already rejected love once before. "Can you get us inside his compound?" Emma asked, dragging Tinker Bell out of her thoughts.

"Maybe... Why should I help you?" Tinker Bell asked them, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Because I believe in you." Dream smiled at her when everyone looked at the young girl, who sounded like her little brother for a moment. "Just get us inside, and we'll take care of things from there." She added when Tinker Bell noticed how everyone looked at Dream. Mary Margaret and David looked like proud parents, despite not being her actual parents. Emma looked at the girl like she remembered her of someone. And that someone was Henry. And Regina smiled, looking like she was happy that Dream was nothing like her. She was proud of how she raised such a hopeful and confident young woman. And Hook smirked to himself, admiring Dream for a moment, which Tinker Bell definitely noticed.

"And what's in it for me? Other than a death sentence from Pan when you're gone with your boy." Tinker Bell continued to ask, fearing that they would leave her on the island to face Pan once they grabbed Henry and leave her.

"You can come with us." Dream smiled at her when Tinker Bell's face softened.

"That's right. A home. That is what you want, isn't it?" Mary Margaret added, knowing that Tinker Bell was like her during her time of running from Regina. 

"Okay... Listen closely. Pan trusts me. He'll let me in. And maybe, just maybe, I'll leave a way open for you. But you've only got one shot, so you better have a good plan." Tinker Bell said, explaining to all of them. "Thank you. We will. Come with us to our camp. We'll figure it out." Dream smiled at her before the group turned to head back to the clearing where they had their camp.

"How is that your daughter? She's too... optimistic." Tinker Bell asked Regina while the others walked ahead.

"I ask myself that every day..." Regina sighed, despite smiling as she looked over to Dream, who was walking with Hook. "I may have messed up our lives... But I did great with my kids." Regina smiled when Tinker Bell followed her gaze, noticing how Dream and Hook kept looking at each other. The Hook that Tinker Bell knew was doing everything for revenge on the Dark One for taking his first love. How could the daughter of the Evil Queen change that?

~season 3, episode 3: "Quite a Common Fairy"~

~921 words~