"Sure. Give me a time and place and I'll be there. Well, I'll try to be on time." I interrupted her.

"Oh ok, cool." She unsuccessfully hid the smile on her face.

She opened her car door and started the car up whilst rolling down her window. Once it was down, she waved over at me and reversed out of the parking lot. I stood there for a few seconds before going to my own car.

I didn't know what was wrong with me but my head was definitely not in the game. So once I got in my car, I drove to my warehouse.

When I got there, I was greeted by Wayne and Chris who asked me to escort them on a drop across New York. 3 of my more experienced boys came along with us too. It must've been important if they asked me to come.

We piled into one of the company Escalade's which were specifically designed for drops and pick ups. They were bullet proof with thick lining to prevent any other types of attacks.

Ever since the first attack, I heightened security and hired a whole new security company for around the clock surveillance and protection. Not only for me but for my family.

When I first got in the game, I thought I was invincible and no one could get me. Until they got me and they got my child and girlfriend. So I'd matured a lot from then but still kept the same mentality, in some aspects.

It wasn't until we got closer to the pick up zone that I realised the type of pick up it was. Wayne threw a .40 at me with an extendo clip attached. I thanked him and grabbed a bullet proof vest from the other side of the Escalade.

Once it was on, I made sure all the bullets were in the chamber of my gun before we all hopped out and started shooting.

Wayne was the main shooter and Chris was the designated driver.

"Cover us!" I shouted over the commotion to my boys and they did just that. Wayne and I pushed forward and shot every last person that was in the safe house. But we didn't shoot the women. All the women were half naked and stumbling, even through the shootout.

That gave me another reason to justify the raid since the owner of the trap was obviously exploiting the female workers.

"Where are you taking me, Tune?" I mumbled as we snuck down one of the hallways. He shushed me and I rolled my eyes but still stayed close behind him.

"There's an office door on the other side of this pillar." He whispered and I momentarily peered over to see the door. I nodded my head for him to continue. "In there is some of our stolen firearms from the warehouse in south and and a nigga who owes HIVE $100,000 in cash."

He did a count on his finger and shot the doorknob off. When we got in, there was a man getting topped by the desk and the woman ran out when she saw the guns.

"Winston, my man." Wayne smirked whilst approaching the man with his gun to the man's head. It's like something clicked in my head and I remembered who it was, for two reasons.

"Oh this the guy that robbed HIVE#4?" Wayne nodded and I turned my attention to the man in my chair. "You robbed my favourite warehouse and thought you could get away with it?"

The man looked unamused before speaking. "Why would a female be running an organisation like that? Maybe that's why you got robbed." He shrugged and I hit him with my gun.

His nose started leaking and now I was the unamused one. When he was shouting profanities at me, I shot him in the leg.

"Shut up, I hate whiney people." I cleaned the blood at the edge of my gun on his shirt. "Now you're going to tell me who you work for and where my money is."