𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔, 𝟏𝟕 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Okay, okay, since most readers are confused, I'll spoil the plot a little bit.

Aight so basically, let's start with;

chapter 16 —

go take your notes, children! (⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

As y'all understand, Loid and reader went to mission. So this take place before Anya save them or the universe where Bond, the dog, didn't exist.

"As soon as the clock bell rings loudly throughout the capital of Berlint, a sound of explosion followed after." — from chapter 16.

Reader was returned to the past where the mission didn't happen, yet.

It was safe to assume reader is a 'reincarnation' and this is not the first and last time this happened — spoiler! you will die again :D

And the reader knows that she is a reincarnation — boom shakalaka!

At the end of chapter 16, you can see that sy-on boy woke you up. If y'all remember in chapter 15, you were talking to him.

AIGHT NEXT EXPLANATION IS CHAPTER 17

I — don't think there's a need BUT— this take place after Anya saw the future.

This was hinted when the reader and Loid saw a drawings of a bomb that was made by ketchup.

Basically, this chapter follow the flow of the storyline where Loid didn't die. Happy route, i guess.

If y'all were confused about Aleric, hahaha, surprise madafakas, y'all weren't single.

But he died.

Cuz this book is Yuri briar x reader.

Yuri's fault anyway.

NOW FOR THE FIRST ENDING CHAPTER EXPLANATION.

Well, it was clearly written the alternative continuation of chapter 16.

Y'all and Loid died, full stop.

And this is the world I imagined what would happen if Anya couldn't save them.

✨ Depression ✨

If there's a question, feel free to ask :D