𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 ;

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌

❝ The cherry blossoms have bloomed. ❞

- ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ? -

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Did you hear the news?"The agent mumbled as the two of you exchanged the envelopes that contains a mission in the boutique. Giving him a side-glance, you only shook your head. Most agents preferred to not say anything while meeting each other and you are one of them. It must be important that caused him to speak up.

"It's about Operation Strix."He smiled, his golden eyes shone in delight that you have shown interest in the topic that he brought up, an uncharacteristic of his than his usual cold and calm demeanor.

"It seems like Twilight almost failed his mission because of his adopted daughter. I heard she's pretty... dumb?"

Even if it sounds harsh, you couldn't help but agree with his last sentence. The last time you taught her the basics of math, she gives you a headache instead as she didn't know what 2 + 2 is and wrote down 'beanats'. You would accept if it was 22 but she even misspelled her favorite food.

Well, she even got her own name spelled wrong.

"Code GO-005."He flashed you a grin, an emotion that fits his handsome tanned-face along with his soft messy black-colored hair perfectly. "He did it."

You bestowed him a gentle smile. "That's a relief."

It looks like the weird prayer ritual that the girl next door has been performing works. Maybe you should give it a shot next time.

The way a soft pink hue spread on his cheeks went unnoticed by you as he turned his face away. He wants to say more, he wants the conversation between you to continue but when the sound of the bell at the door chimes - signaling a customer entered the building - he immediately prepared to leave.

"Well, it's a cue for me to leave."He concealed his frown of disappointment on his face by lowering his head down like a bow. "Good luck on your next mission, miss."

"May we meet again."You nodded to him right before he turn around. A simple gesture from you was enough to make a smile curl on his lips as he lifted his hat on his head and exited.

"Perhaps I am the one who needs some luck to meet you again."He chuckled to himself once you are out from the earshot, straightening his coat.

"What a good way to start a great day."

───────────────

"It's only morning and I hate this day already."You scowled at the familiar citizen who walked into your store and gave yourself a mental slap to keep yourself as polite as possible.