𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 ;

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐔𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Though, if you want to keep your maiden name, it's completely fine."You stated afterwards, realizing how direct the question was, given the fact that the two of you just recently met.

"It's just, you know how the government captures those who aren't married or keeping their maiden name because they might be a spy from the west."

Yor lowered her gaze, recalling the topic that her colleagues previously discussed after dissing her of why she isn't married yet. They even jest that she might be one of those spies.

"That's true."She mumbled in agreement and your head perked up. You were making those up but it seems like it wasn't a lie either. If it wasn't for Sylvia informing you of the latest issues, you probably don't have any idea what is happening at all.

You noticed she didn't lift her gaze and kept staring at the reflection in her tea. Did you say anything weird or perhaps you stepped on the landmine?

Awkward air filled the room that had you to cleared your throat,

"However, you are free to visit me anytime and ask me anything if you have some problem."You offered, placing a hand on your chest and bestowing her a smile. "Within my abilities, I'd be happy to help you."

Even after you expressed those embarrassing words that you even had to muster up a long of courage, she didn't say a single syllable.

"Is there something wrong, Mrs. Forger?"

"You're so beautiful, miss."The soft lovely pink hue dusted across your cheeks. Your lips parted to express your gratitude for her compliment when her next words drained every color on your face.

"I'm pretty sure Yuri would love to meet you since you're exactly like his type."

Well, that escalated way too quickly.

You immediately sealed your lips to purse them back into a forced smile and yet you internally cringe at her words.

You're telling me I look like you? Thinking positively, she's quite a gorgeous one so you wouldn't mind if you do look a bit like her. Each time she spoke a sentence, she inches closer to you and you only reel your head away.

"Ah, I haven't introduced him, right? Yuri is my little brother and he clings to me since we were little so we're pretty close."

I don't care.

"That's why I want to find a nice woman who can take care of him."

I doubt she could stand with him.

"I don't know about this, miss Schneider but I truly think that there's no one who fits the position other than you."

-Huh?

"So please marry my brother!"

"I refuse. It's completely impossible. Declined."You blatantly voiced out your thought without wasting any seconds or giving her a chance to say another word, you continue,

"I will give him another thought when I see him."A lie dripped in each of your syllables. You already hate his gut the first time the two of you met and you doubt you couldn't refrain yourself from straggling the male the next time his eyes meet yours.

She nodded her head eagerly and sit down back in her seat, making you exhale a relief sigh. She continued sipping her drink while Anya take a mouthful of dessert into her mouth. The same reaction as anyone else who has tasted it appeared on her face and tell her mother to take a bite too.