𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 ;

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ; 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍-𝐋𝐀𝐖

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Thank you— did you already use this?"Loid asked, eyeing between you and the frypan suspiciously.

"...no?"

"That didn't sound convincing at all."He sighed when you told him that you recently bought it and only used it once, "The two of you can make yourself at home while I prepare for us something to eat."

"Oh, let me help—"

"y/n, you don't drink alcohol, right? I'll give you a grape juice and a cup of warm milk if you wanted to."He offered without giving you a choice to refuse and you know that dirty rascal did it deliberately.

Before you could turn him down, someone cut you off by tugging your wrist. Probably too hard that it might snap your arm into two if you resist, which you thankfully didn't.

"Come, come, have a seat you two!"Yor said merrily, forcing you to sit next to her little brother on the black couch together.

Laughing nervously, you look at your cousin while rubbing the sore spot around your wrist. Your free hand patting gently against the armrest in a rhythm of a Morse code while he did it by drumming his fingers against the counter.

< Did you give her alcohol? >

< Do you want our parents to pick us up from heaven? That'd be a suicide. >

< So you didn't? >

< No! >

< Good! Because if you do, I'll jump out of the window and pay a visit to our parents by myself. >

< It won't be a visit anymore if you did it. >

You stopped when the male next to you suddenly spoke.

"You're looking too happy than usual, Sis. Not that it was a bad thing."Yuri commented with a smile before snapping his head to look at his sister, face in pure horror,

"Don't tell me today is your anniversary?!"

"Don't go screaming around next to my ear."You hissed. The two of you, once again, having a glaring contest and turn away when a peal of melodic laughter escaped from Yor's lips.

"How can I not? I'm seeing my little brother and sister-in-law together!"She chimes while looking at you, making both you and Yuri freeze at your spot — the sound of a glass shattered against the floor erupted when Loid dropped a cup with his jaw wide open upon hearing the word that he expected to hear in 5 years later.