𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 ;

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━

You look down at the piece of paper that has a map neatly drawn on it and back to the cottage, eyebrows raised to form a look of genuine surprise on your face.

A smile summoned on your lips. Who would have thought that the mafia could have this beautiful cottage as their hideout? What a brilliant idea.

The paper was tucked back in your pocket as you raised your fist to knock on the door.

-meanwhile, 15 minutes ago-

"Mayday! Mayday! I repeat, MAYDAY!"Jerry screams, jumping up and down on a couch after closing the curtain, his hands wrapped around the binoculars.

"A young woman has been seen approaching our hideout! Send backup!"

"Shut it, Jerry."Felix hissed, walking out of the kitchen. A pastel blue colored apron wrapped around his body with his hand holding a soup ladle to point it at the male. "And you better get down from the couch or I will put broccoli in your bowl."

"But she has arrived!"Jerry turned to face him."If you do that, I will tell your mother you put ketchup in her carbonara spaghetti."

"You what?!"

"You psycho!"He heard someone shriek from behind and pinched the bridge of his nose, exhaling a frustrated sigh.

"Off-topic."Felix looks over at his colleague from the corner of his eyes. "Who has arrived?"

"Our lady! Our boss! Our barbarian woman-"

"Okay, okay, we get it!"Jeff interrupted, snatching binoculars from Jerry's hands and stepping on the couch, ignoring Felix's screeching and Jerry's curse words as he shoved his face away to take a better look at the window.

And there, he saw you, heading your way here. In instant, he close the curtain when you turned your head in his direction. The color on his face drained, leaving him looking as pale as a corpse.

The other members entered the living room to watch the scene and each of them is holding cat toys. Three of them have the felines in their arms, probably it was due to their turns to play with the cats.

"What's wrong?"Felix genuinely asked out in concern. He understands. Yes, he completely understands that your face is terrifying which caused him to be speechless. He couldn't blame him for that.

"She is here to take the cats."Jeff finally spoke, face buried in his hands in despair. Everyone, except Felix, gasped as he only raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Oh well, it's time to say goodbye to them-"He was cut off when someone shrieked, akin to a sound of a woman,

"She is going to take our children!"