𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 ;

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yuri's eyebrows furrowed together, eyes still closed. All of sudden, he barely could breathe.

He felt something heavy on his face.

He reached up his hands to grab and squeeze them.

Something soft... Wait, soft?

His eyes snapped open and jolted up from his lying position, making the thing — that was on his face — fell onto his toned belly. A small 'oof' slipped from his lips.

"The sleeping beauty is finally awake."He heard a feminine voice speak, making him turn his head to the side and look at you over the headrest.

"I was suffocated!!"

"By my cat's ass? Yes, you were."You snorted and gestured to the cat with your mug of coffee, steam evaporated in the air. "Meet Lune. One of my cats."

He looks down at the said cat, who stares at him with an unamused face. Lune's jaw is wide open to let out a long yawn and did a little stretch before jumping off from him.

"You're lucky he didn't pee on your face."You added, making a loud sipping noise while the two of you didn't break the eye contact as you watch the way his eye twitched in annoyance.

"Will you stop that?"

Your eyes narrowed. "My house, my rules."

"Wait, your house?"

"Duh."

His eyes shifted around the living room. The interiors and designs of wallpaper, the warmth in the air from the heater due to the chilly atmosphere of the morning— he could say you have a good taste as it gives him a cozy feeling.

It feels like a good place to be home.

The scarlet hue returned to your figure, sitting on the wooden chair in the kitchen. A small mountain of chocolate chips was served on a plate between two plates of sandwiches.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I’m reading the newspapers, "You flatly responded to his obvious question while flapping the paper in your hands. "I was really busy yesterday, so I didn’t get a chance to check the news— Holy shit, that viscount got married again?"

"You mean, Viscount Raymond? Should've seen that coming."

You silently smile at his comment. "For real."

"By the way, you look horrible."

Your smile was dropped instantly.

"Well, Mr. Briar, that's not how you compliment a woman."You scoffed and clicked your tongue, eyes trained back on the paper.

"After all, there's no way I'm sleeping, not when there's another guy in my house."

Not when there is an SSS agent in my house.

"Besides, how can I sleep with these broken ribs?"You mumbled, wincing in pain when you reached up for the Moka pot to refill your mug. Noticing this, he quickly makes his way to your side, gently taking a hold of the pot from you.

"I don't know."He shrugged lightly, pouring an amount of the brew into your mug until you told him 'stop'. "Last time, big sis knocked me out when I told her I couldn't sleep."

Mumbling a small 'thank you', you brought the mug near your mouth."How come I'm not surprised?"

"Character development, I guess."