𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ;  𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃

crack

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.

Only the ticking of the clock can be heard as you and Loid stare at one other across the table in the living room. His expression betrayed his strong criticism of your prior decision.

The sound of his fists pounding on the door is not an ideal way to be roused from sleep. Unfortunately, you're relieved that he didn't hire Yor to take his place.

"y/n."

He sighed and asked, "Do you believe you made a wise decision?" You flinched.

"I seriously doubt it."

In a chilly retort, he straightens his body. "You're smart enough to realise that manipulating his feelings for you is a bad idea; do I need to remind you of who he is? The person he murdered were your f—."

"Oh my God, I was desperate, okay?!!" You snapped at him angrily on why he had to bring up such a delicate subject.

Asking, "Did you know what they did to the seized agents?"

The notion of dead bodies in mounds might send shivers down your spine, but you can shrug it off by shaking your head.

You let out a deep sigh as a means of relaxation, having taken care to select the perfect phrase "It was gruesome, you know? I don't want to die like that."

As you talked, you stared unblinkingly at the ground.

Loid's eyes grew pleading the second he heard your remarks. When his fingers brushed against your scalp, they ruffled your hair  "I'm sorry. But you know I won't let them lay a finger on you, right?"

You scoffed, rolling your eyes.

"Who knows? Maybe you'd be busy with your 'acting' life to save me."

He frowned and you noticed, lifting your hand to push his off your head. "Stop it, you're making my hair messy than it already is."

When he laughs, his chest gently vibrates, and you gaze at him attentively as his eyes explore every nook and cranny of your home.

You knew what he was about to ask even if the question didn't come out of his mouth.

"This weekend he's planning to move in, so you should be extra careful."

You know it's useless, yet you have to give it to him nonetheless.

You look away when he offers a humble thank you and a kind grin.

───────────────

"Milady, you're late for today." As soon as you entered the premises, your aide greeted you by opening the door. "The behaviour was very out of character for you. Has something transpired?"

"Hm? Oh right, I'm now married. I haven't told you that my husband is—"

You froze at the sound of the pounding feet approaching, but soon enough everyone seemed to materialize out of thin air, from the ceiling, and you let out a small horrified scream when some of them emerges out of the floor to reach you.

Felix was the one who arrived first, breathless from all the running. He looks at you as if you had betrayed him."You are married?!"

"The audacity of you not inviting us to your wedding!"

"I'm offended!"

"I'm sad."

"I'm pitying the guy."

"I'm Tony."

Pushing Felix away, Theodore began shrieking like a girl. To put it plainly, it's very feminine. He seized your hands and seated you on the chair in front of the people who had gathered to hear the narrative."OMG, you gotta tell us the whole story of how you met him!"

Have I mentioned that each one of them is now hugging a pillow?

"LOL, I bet his zodiac is Leo!"

"Periodtttt!"

"NAURRRR, I bet they met like she dropped her handkerchief and chase her to give it back."Bob chuckles and turned his attention to you, eyes glimmering in anticipation. "Isn't that right, milady?"

"Actually, that's too accurate, "You cut off yourself when one of them lock the door and flipped the 'open' sign to 'closed' so no one would disturb them in their girly talks. "and now I'm having a second thought of you stalking me."

"EXACTLY LIKE IN BERLINT IN LOVE!"

"What are y'all, a bunch of teens?" You commented but Jerry just shrugged it off.

"It's not like we have this kind of thing everyday."

"So?" Tony asked, hugging the pillow closer. "Who is the lucky guy?"

Before you could answer, an unknown voice invited itself into the conversation. "I am the lucky guy."

Yuri instantly have the attention on him, though, it wasn't because of his words when the gang grabbed their weapons; pillows.

" How dare you to place your dirty foot in this Eden, you dirt?!"

"The stupid audacity of you to gaze upon our lady?!"

"Yer bastard!"

"Ye look more ugly than my dog!"

The black-haired snorted, amused. "You think you can hurt me with that? Hah, good luck."

The smile on his face faded when they pulled out a frying pan from the pillowcase. Even you were baffled by that.

"Say that again ya little shit!"

"We shall hit you with this godly weapons!"

You were more confused about how he got in than about whether or not he would make it out alive today, but your confusion was quickly dispelled when you noticed the broken handle in his hand.

Instead of throwing insults, Jacob processed the man's previous words and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean you're the lucky guy?"

"He is my husband."

Yuri's eyes widened slightly widened at your confession, his distressed face soon melts in adoration.

"I am her husband."He repeated after you with a proud grin etched on his face. The sight of their speechless faces had brought satisfaction in him. Though, not for long.

"Not a boyfriend but a husband?!" Dylan gasped and look at you with pleading eyes. "Milady, you could do better."

"I know."You sniffle in a faux sob, mockingly wiping your inexistent tears from the corner of your eyes. "And he didn't even buy me a ring."

"Oh, milady, you deserved better."

"You have my condolences, milady."

"I'm now pitying her over him."

"Should I get you a divorce paper?"

"We can throw him into the ocean if you want to."

Confused, Yuri look at them with an offended look, "I'M LITERALLY STANDING HERE?"

"That's the reason why we said it in front of you!"

"Sucks it up, loser!"

"We hate you!"

"Hurt our lady, then we will cut off your di—"

"Okay, that's enough, Louis."You covered his mouth before he could finish, when your husband mouthing to you 'I hate these guys', you ended up cackling loudly as you watch them spewing threats at him.

Maybe they'll grow to love him? Who knows.

"Hope you die virgin!"

"You better sleep your eyes open because we will choke you so you can meet Cassian's dad and he will beat y—"

"Louis!"