He proceeded to use the tip of the knife as a toothpick and scratch nothing in particular between his teeth, as he walked away, intended to rest on the couch and wait for the shaken individuals he knew that had left behind and certainly you were that and much more than that, as never before you had felt so intimidated by a single gaze.

"Don't tell me that he is-"

"P3 in all his glory, unfortunately." Jin completed your sentence as he stood by your side, you both simultaneously walking slowly over the edge of the small corner that would allow you to take a look at the couch, only to see him seating there unbothered, then step back and look at each other.

"This does not look good."

"Wait till you hear why we are here." Jin's words had you feel even more worried and scared enough to question if you really wanted to know after all. But since you most likely wouldn't have a chance to choose, you just inhaled and exhaled some deep breaths, in order to collect your mental state and ground your emotions.

"I will go change, wake myself up and I will be right back." You told him right before you walked ahead and Jin followed behind you, noticing how you speed up your steps to pass by Jimin and rush to your room.

"Is that hairstyle in fashion these days? How down has the hair industry fallen while I was gone?" P3 commented as he showed towards your door with his finger, in between chuckles but despite the fact that his words were obviously intended in a joking way, Jin did not laugh and that made his face fall.

"You are so boring." He added, slightly annoyed with Jin for that but Jin just pursed his lips and stood still where he was, at a safe distance from him that made P3 smile again.

"What? Are you gonna sleep with your eyes open too now?"

"I won't sleep at all," Jin replied without hesitation, speaking the truth, for he was aware that there were no locked doors that could keep him. If he wanted to reach you, P3 definitely would find a way.

"Oh, you just know how to make me happy." P3 giggled, not hiding that the fact that he was on edge because of him, was quite satisfying for him. He proceeded to take the knife he had left at his side on the couch and start playing with it, letting it gracefully and swiftly dance between his fingers as if it was a mere pencil and not a cold weapon.  And while doing that he was looking Jin up and down, as if he was studying his vital life points, making him gulp harshly under his collar.

Thankfully for his mental state, you opened your door rather soon and stepped out of it, with a decent attire and your hair gathered up in a messy bun. Your nervousness however was still there as you walked to Jin at the same fast pace, without sparing a look towards Jimin for the fact that he was there alone, which made you feel anxious.

You had heard more than enough about this third personality of his and the fact that Jimin was so utterly terrified of him, sure had left a mental impact on you to be careful. But it had also made you have certain assumptions about him, that made him more fearful than he could have been if you were to have been meeting him, with zero prior information on him.

"Y/N I would have really preferred if we were to not get you involved with him, but he insisted on meeting you. It's not like I had an option of denial...I hope you understand." Jin showed how apologetic he was on his face as he spoke those words to you, knowing well that having any interactions with P3 was not easy nor it was something he felt comfortable allowing it to happen, for the risk was high, and he couldn't afford to have someone innocent as you were, get mixed way too far in this.

"You are sure painting me in a dark light. Don't listen to him, doll.  I am not as bad as it may sound." P3 interfered as he stood up from his seat, knife still in his hand. Thing that made both of you to take a step back rather alert and focused on his movement, just as he took a step forward.