Chapter fourty-seven ( Baby is coming )

Start from the beginning

- Byyye.

The couple walked towards the elevator and got in. They went to their floor and entered the room. That was very beautiful.

JK: That's bigger than I thought. Look, we can see the sea from here.

Taehyung smiled and threw himself on the bed.

Tae: I am so tired..

JK: Will you sleep right away?

Tae: No. I have to shower first. I stink sweats.

Jungkook giggled and kissed his forehead.

JK: You always smell good darling.

Taehyung pushed him lighly and tapped his arm.

Tae: Seriously. You are too in love. That's not possible.

JK: Hahaha. Then what about a bath for you and me?

Tae: Mmm. Sounds good.

Jungkook nodded and went to start the water. They waited a moment and took this time to put their stuff away.

Tae: It's ready.

Taehyung removed his clothes and got in the warm water first. With the bubbles. That was gonna be relaxing. He sighed and humidified his hair.

Jungkook got in the bathroom and raised one of his eyebrows.

JK: You look hot like that.

Tae: Don't start Jungkook. I just said I was tired. Taehyung said eyes closed.

Jungkook chuckled and joined him inside. He got between Tae's legs and kissed him.

Tae: Kook..

JK: That was just a kiss.

Tae: I can feel you against me. Pull that away this instant.

Jungkook sighed and just sat properly on his side of the bathtub. He breath and ran a hand through his hair wetting them.

Taehyung opened one of his eyes and smiled looking at Jungkook. He licked his lips and slowly crawled to him. He positionned himself between his tights and leaned his body on him. Jungkook smiled and played with his hair gently.

Taehyung turned and kissed his chin slowly. Then his chest and his lips.

JK: Hmm. Don't tempt me.

The older boy chuckled and wrapped Jungkook 's hands around his tiny waist.

Tae: Mhmmm. That feels good.

JK: STOP!

Tae bursted in laugh.

Tae: OKAY! Hahaha.

They stayed like that during a whole hour inside the warm water and the bubbles. Cuddling ,having a sweet moment together. Their couple has never been so good.

........some minutes after......

Jungkook was sitting on the bed with his laptop on the tighs and the glasses on the nose. Now, he was totally focused on his work.

Taehyung removed his hand from his waist and stood up.

JK: Where are you going?

Tae: I am thirsty. I'm gonna get a bottle of water. Do you want anything ?

JK: No. Thanks.

Taehyung hummed and got out stretching his arms. He fixed his short and opened the door. His eyes widened.