Chapter 14 confused Maddy! IT'S WAR FINN VS DAVE.

En başından başla

i'll see you soon, two timer ;)

______________________________________________________________________________-

"What are you doing Maddy?" He asked and grabbed the note off my hand.

"No! I-"

"-What is this? Finn? " He asked with this grin

"Leave it, please!" I whispered, looking into his eyes. Trying to find a heart..

"The class has begun.. SILENCE PLEASE..

SO. Who can tell me what we did about our research last Friday?" the teacher asked.

"Miss. " Dave stood up so suddenly. What is he doing I asked myself again?

"Sit down, Parker. We've begun the lesson, and I've spoken to your father about your poorly grades for History! "

"I don't care!" He ran as fast as a cheater out of the mini classroom and slammed the wooden door..

My heart ached.... I''ve never seen Dave as angry as this. We've known eachother for 2years now, and he doesn't tell me what he's doing?

The whole class started to mutter between themselves and I sat there asking myself 'is this my fault?'

Finn wasn't in our class, he had geography period 1. 

_____

Meanwhile, with Dave...

"Oi! Come out here now!" He interrupted the classroom and grabbed Finn by the neck. 

"What?" He laughed..

"What the flip are you doing with my girlfriend?" He pulled his top closer.

"What the hell are you doing? Parker, get off Finn, IMMEDIATELY,. Or I'll send you to faculty support! " The teacher shouted.

"Stay off my girlfriend." He whispered into Finn's ear.

"Or what?" 

"Or you'll never wish to see Maddy in her life again. Stay away from her, otherwise you'll be eating out of a rubbish bin, got it?"

"Is that a threat?"

Finn walked back to his seat..

"That's it.." Dave whispered to himself..

11.00 Break.

I opened my locker, putting my folder in there. That's when I saw Dave with these printed out pictures.

"What are you doing? "

Dave walked past.

"Dave!!!!" I shouted.

He stopped. 

"Yes babe?" He smiled like there was no tomorrow.

"What are you doing?! Is that....? Oh no... Dave! "

"Look, I'm doing this to look after you... Anyway, this better pay off the amount of time I've spent in the computer room on photoshop! Geesh! Who knew Mr.Danses downloaded Rebecca Black on his computer? Anyway! Wanna help me put these up babe?"

"No! Okay... I don't want Finn hurt... Can you just stop it.!.."

"Oh come on darling!"

"How did you get a picture of Finn watching that crap anyway? You're going to make him look like a freak.."