Book 2 chapter 1

"Myaaah! *flop* *flail* Meeeooow!
Myah myaaah..."

"Huh..?" Y/n turned her head slowly...so like maybe she might have gotten a little influenced by ace's rebellious actions and decided to paint all throughout the ramshackle dorm...no beggie..

Apart from the fact that Grim told her not to... well if the time comes she could always just...y'know...play 'whack a mole' with him and her frying pan, right?

"snore* Myaaah... Thass whatchu get...
...fer crossin' Grim da Miiightyyy... *snore*" grim moved a little in his sleep.

"That's right! Cower before me, teapot tyrant! BWUH-MYAH?!" Grim threw his arms out in his dream and all the colour in y/n's face drained as his paw crashed into the bucket of paint.

"...Huh? Where am I?
Aw, man! I was dreaming that I was trouncing Riddle with my magic. You shoulda seen his face..." grim mumbled, rubbing his eyes and smudging the paint onto his fur.

"Um..."
'Think! Y/n! Think! What would mother say..?' Y/n frantically thought, pulling a cloth over the wall and hiding the rest of the paint.

"Class starts soon...?" She smiled wobbly.

" All right, lemme just fix my bedhead.Then it's off to class! I've got magic to master!" Grim jumped out of the bed, disregarding the spilled paint, making y/n sigh out in relief.

"Ugh. Professor Trein must have cast a sleepin' spell on me.
I fought to stay awake, but he was sooo boring! And how were they other students staying awake while looking at me!" Grim grumbled as y/n cringed and tried to secretly rub the paint off the cats face.

"Yeah, "fought," sure. I heard you snoring five minutes in. And the awake...uhhh...nvm" deuce spoke, seeing the long haired female shake her head frantically.

"Grub time! What's it gonna be today?
Huh, wait? What's going on? Why's it so crowded in here?" Ace spoke in irritation as they entered the cafeteria.

Ghost A:  That famous bakery from out of town is serving up their goods. It only happens once a month!
Their stock sells out fast, so you'd better hurry!

Heartslabyul Student A:  Gimme three of those chocolate croissants!

Heartslabyul Student B:  Woo-hoo, I actually snagged an egg sandwich this month! These things are AMAZING!

Ghost A:  Egg sandwiches are now sold out! Only one deluxe ham and cheese left!

" Oh, man, everything looks amazing. I'm gonna see if I can grab somethin'." Ace spoke excitedly, looking around

"Wow, they really do seem popular! Y/n, Grim, what do you-
Huh?" Deuce looked around, not being able to find Grim.

"Eh!? Kitty!" Y/n called out for the ravenous cat.

"Hey! Outta my way, losers! That grilled cheese is mine!" Grim cackled as he shoved past the students to the front of the line.

Heartslabyul Student A:  Hey, no cutting!

Heartslabyul Student B:  A freshman, cutting in front of an upperclassman?! Time to learn you some manners.

"He's got such a one-track mind when it comes to food!" Deuce yelled out in shock

"Sigh*" ace looked down

"Grim! Stop! Sit! Down boy!" Y/n called after the talking cat, taking off after it.

——————
Words this chapter; 527