•¤»((¯♥¯))«¤• Chapter 3 •¤»((¯♥¯))«¤•

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?
All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" A boy with red hair and blue eyes spoke

"Yawn* Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever.
I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." And different guy with tanned skin, cat ears and green eyes spoke, lazily.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement.
As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." A guy with baby blue hair and light blue eyes with a birthmark on his chin spoke.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A guy with light purple eyes and blonde hair with purple tips spoke

"Some headmage he is." A guy from a tablet spoke out

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" A boy with red eyes spoke

"I most certainly did not!" Crowley yelled, coming through the doors.

"Ah, speak of the devil." The boy with red hair and blue eyes spoke

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation.
You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." He spoke, turning to y/n.

And with that, all the attention was on her.
Y/n picked up her previous locks of hair and pulled them up with her, as she walked to the mirror.

She ignored the whispers of the students, actually she was trying to stay away from them all as much as she could.

She swore she saw some guy with razor sharp teeth... and that was not a good sign.

...she needed her trusty frying pan back.

"Grrrrr!" Her pet talking cat growled

"State your name." The mirror spoke, and it sounded strangely familiar to her.

"Oh, I'm  y/n" she spoke to the mirror.

"Y/n...
The nature of your soul is...
......
......
...unclear to me."

"What did you just say?" Crowley spoke in shock.

"I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant.
Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate." The mirror continued

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic?
But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence!
How could this have happened?" Crowley spoke

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... *GASP!*
ME! Let ME have this student's seat!" The talking cat yelled, somehow getting out of Crowleys 'lash of love'

"Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!" Crowley yelled at the talking cat.

"Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here!
Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!" Grim spoke, furthering y/n's point that he was a cat... I mean he WAS using cat puns.

"Everyone, get down!" The boy with red hair and blue eyes yelled

"Myaaahhh!" Grim let his flames spread across the hall.

"AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!" A guy yelled

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Crowley also yelled

"Ugh. Can I go now, or...?" The guy with cat ears spoke

"Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!" The guy with purple tips spoke

"Too much effort. Do it yourself." The guy with cat ears answered back

"Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley.
If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility." The guy with baby blue hair spoke.

"Well there goes Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits." Then the tablet spoke

Y/n watched the chaos, with dotted eyes.
If this was a prestigious school for magic then why wasn't anyone doing anything?

"Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could someone maybe put this out?!" The boy with red eyes spoke.

"I'm sorry, were my instructions unclear?!" Crowley yelled at the school

"Sigh* Preeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy weasel all on your lonesome there, headmage." The boy with cat ears spoke.

"How many times do I gotta say it?
I'm Grim, spellcaster extraordinaire! I am NOT a weasel!" Grim yelled while also glaring at the girl.

"Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?" The Azul guy spoke

"Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand." 'Riddle' spoke

————
Words this chapter: 796