ꕥ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6 ꕥ 🍡 ⋆ 🍬 ⋆ 🍌

"Woah... a real life haunted house" y/n awed as she looked around

"Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go." Crowley pushed her through the doors, but seemed reluctant to go inside himself.

Looking around, y/n saw cobwebs, broken furniture, peeled off wallpaper and tones of dust.
Though instead of feeling disappointed, she felt strangely excited.

Having grown up with nothing to do, this was going to give her HEAPS to do, she wouldn't go bored for another month in here!

"This should keep the elements at bay for the time being.
Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself.
But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!" And then Crowley ran back out the door, leaving y/n alone in the haunted house.

So the first thing y/n did was braid her hair.
She couldn't let the dust get into her hair, it would take ages to get out!

She then grabbed a broom from a cupboard and then begun sweeping, she managed to make a couple rooms clean before it begun to rain.

"Wah! Looks like it's started to rain." Y/n spoke to herself as she watched the roof leak.

"GWAH! It's pouring out there!" A voice yelled as it came tumbling into the dorm.

"TALKING ♡ KITTY ♡!!!!!!" She yelled as Grim landed on the dusty couch.

"Bwahaha! That look on your face is priceless! Like a bat that got blasted by a water gun.
As if I wouldn't just sneak back onto campus the second I escaped pryin' eyes. You all got no idea what I'm capable of!
I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!" He yelled at her, posing into a classical hero position.

"Wah, that's so cool!!! I should go get Crowley and tell him that your here!!" She spoke, with a smile and sparkling eyes.

Though Grim didn't seem to take it that way, he thought that y/n was trying to get him kicked out again and so he pounced onto her waist, hanging on with both his arms and legs.

"Hey! No! Bad human! BAD HUMAN!
Ain't you gonna ask what I'm doin' here? That's what you people do, right? Talk about feeling and stuff?
Just what kinda human are ya, anyway?
It wouldn't kill ya to listen to me!
Right?!"

"Ehh? Ok kitty" y/n spoke with a shrug of her shoulders.

Satisfied with her answer, Grim nodded and begun his sob story.

"I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived!
So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me.
And yet..."

"..."

"Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent!" He hrmphed and crossed his arms, turning his head away angrily.

"That's why I took the initiative and came here myself.
You humans don't understand what a mistake you're makin'! Not lettin' me in is a great loss to the world!"

"Awww! That's so sad... I think you deserve to stay here! Your fire ... magic or whatever is sooo cool!" Y/n gushed, remembering how cool the flames looked.

A faint blush of embarrassment and endearment coated grims cheeks as he shook his head, acting like he didn't care whether or not she said that.

"Mrrao! C'mon, scoot over! I'm getting dripped on here!
Bwah! Another hole in the roof! These flamin' ears are like my trademark, y'know? I can't let 'em get doused!"

"Oh... do you have tape?..." she asked dully, staring at the ceiling with an emotionless face.

"I dunno why you don't just magic those holes away. You could have it fixed in half a jiff.
Ahhh, right. You can't use magic at all. Pffft, man you're useless." He spoke, trying to rid himself of his embarrassment by embarrassing y/n.

"Ehh!? That's why I asked for tape, silly" she spoke completely ignoring the fact that Grim insulted her.

"Why would I be carrying around tape!?
If ya had some cans of tuna to trade, well, that'd be another story. But I don't work for free." He asked, rooting himself on her lap on the sofa.

"But kitty... if you don't get off I can't go get buckets..." she sweatdropped at the cat.

"Whatever! Just carry me with you then, but I ain't doin' nothing'" he huffed, blowing out his cheeks.

And so y/n then carried Grim with her down the hallways of the ramshackle dorm to find buckets for the leaks.

"You think there are ghosts here? They looked so cool in those story books that mother brought back to the tower..." y/n spoke.

"YAH!!!!" A ghost piped out from out of nowhere as of it was summoned by the mere mention of its species.

Startled, y/n swung her frying pan at the ghost.

" Yee hee hee... Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.
We haven't had visitors in ages!
Oh, I'm just itchin' for new friends!
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" A skinny ghost spoke

"Woah... just like in the story books" y/n spoke, staring the ghosts up and down.

"AAAAAH! GHOSTS! GHOOOOOOSTS!"
Grim yelled, digging his head into y/n's corset.

"All the people who used ta live here got scared of us and ran away." The fat ghost spoke.

"We just want a new ghost to play with! What do you say, buddy?" A medium ghost spoke, coming into their faces.

"Oh, you just want a friend? Then-

"Shiver* Eeeeep!
I'm a master sorcerer! I ain't afraid of any dumb ghosts!
Myahaaa!" Grim yelled as he pounced on the ghosts, not letting y/n finish her sentence.

"Nuh-uh. Not even close." The skinny ghost spoke as it swerved out of the way.

"Over here! Over here! Ah ha ha ha!" The medium ghost taunted

"Argh! They keep disappearing and reappearing!" Grim spoke, annoyed with the ghosts

"Kitty's just like a stove which has been left on for too long... he's gonna burn the dorm down" y/n spoke to herself, deadpanning at the cat that was throwing fire balls around

"Watch me, henchman! I'll get rid of these ghosts and I'll show you how strong I actually am! Ahah" Grim yelled

"Wah✨ go Kitty!" Y/n cheered

"Myah...?! Hmph... I'm Grim, Master Sorcerer! How come I can't even hit one of these little-

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" All the ghosts laughed as they disappeared then reappeared.

"Hrmph! Ganging up on us... Yer a buncha cowards!" Grim yelled, mad at the ghosts.

"Kitty! Would you like some help!" Y/n yelled from the side lines

"Myaaaah...
You, human! You tell me which way the ghosts are!" Grim contemplated for a bit before yelling.

"Alright! To your left!"

"Aaaaah! It buuuurns!" The ghosts all yelled in freakishly synchronised voices

"Ha, got one! Keep it up, just like that... And let's clear out the whole lot of 'em!" Grim spoke, excited.

——-
Words this chapter: 1193