〜C∿h∿a∿p∿t∿e∿r∿ ∿11〜

"Pretty cool, huh?
Not like some piddling weasel." Ace teased the cat

"Weasel?! He's a cat!" Y/n grumbled from behind the statue, Grim even said 'Meow' that meant he was a CAT not a WEASEL!

"Myah?!" Grim screeched in anger

"Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right?
The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster who wasn't summoned at all.
It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

Ace laughed mockingly.

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim yelled, embarrassed and betrayed.

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!" Ace continued on laughing

"What did you just call me?!" Grim spoke with anger flashing on his face.

"And you're so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them!
Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten?
Ah ha ha ha ha!"  Ace laughed at the fuming cat.

"Grrrrr..." grim growled

"Mother was right... people are dangerous, I mean look at that personality switch, one second he was helping kitty, then the next he was laughing in kitty's face....I wanna wake up now." Y/n complained, gripping her frying pan tighter.

"Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast!
Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!"

Ace laughed as he turned to leave.

"Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that!
Myaaaaah!" Grim yelled before throwing a fire ball at ace.

"Whoa!" Ace exclaimed, just barely dodging the incoming fire ball.

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" Grim insulted the freshman.

"Explodey-head?!
You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts.
You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!" Ace yelled, pulling out a magic pen and using his wind on the cat.

"Myaaaaah!" Grim yelled

"Oh-ho! How do you like that?" Ace yelled back

"H-hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!"  Grim whined

Student:  What's going on over there? A fight?!

Student:  Oh, sweet! Get 'em!

"If they keep going on, I'm gonna need to use what mother called 'self defence'... I'm gonna throw my frying pan at him" y/n spoke determinedly, to herself as she kept out of range of the fire and winds.

"Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?" Ace taunted the cat

"Grrr... You better believe I'm about to!" Grim scowled

As Grim sent his fire at the freshman, a crowd grew.

Ace just turned the fire off course with his winds, further enraging the cat.

"Take that!" Grim yelled, throwing another fire ball at Ace.

"Pfft. All it takes is a little gust to- Hah!
Oh no! Now the Queen of Hearts's statue looks like it's been flame-broiled!" Ace yelled out in horror

"That's your fault for tryin' to divert it! You shoulda just let it burn you to a crisp!" Grim yelled back

"Who in their right mind would ever do that?!" Ace yelled again

"What is going on here? Cease this at once!" Crowley shouted in anger, appearing out of nowhere

"Oh no! The headmage!" Ace shouted, even more horrified

"Not more lashings of love! We gotta get outta here!" Grim screeched, running away

"OW!" Ace yelled as he was whipped

"Myaaaaah! And I'm still sore from yesterday, too!" Grim complained as he was whipped as well.

"As if the likes of you could ever flee from me!
Haaah...
Did I not just warn you, "no more incidents"?
And now you've charred one of my statues?!
It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!" Crowley continued to yell in anger as the crowd disappeared.

"No! Forgive me!" Ace pleaded

"And you, y/n. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control! This is- OW!!!" Crowley yanked her by the arm, scarring the unsuspecting y/n, causing her to whack him with her frying pan.

"I just want to wake up..." y/n complained, wanting to be back in her safe bedroom and see the lights that were going to happen the following day.

"Y/n! This is NOT a dream! For sevens sake!" Crowley yelled, pinching her arm, causing the said girl to yelp

"This will not do. And you! State your name and grade." Crowley spoke, turning back to the student

"Ace Trappola... Freshman." Ace answered

"Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grim and y/n.
As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!" Crowley declared

"Myah?!
That's what you get for makin' fun of me! This is all your fault!" Grim yelled, pointing an accusing finger at Ace

"Whaaat? I have to do it too?!" Ace complained

"Of course you do. You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?" Crowley spoke, glaring at both Ace and Grim.

"Yes sir." Ace sighed

"Ugh, I just can't catch a break!" Grim complained, tugging y/n by her arm, wanting to be picked up and pet.

"This...isn't...a...dream..?" Y/n spoke shocked and scared, on the verge of tears.

————-
Words this chapter: 948