Chapter 20, Act 3: Invitation

One more chapter wont hurt- ┌⁠|⁠o⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠o⁠|⁠┘⁠♪

[Author's Pov]

The next day after your short meeting with Albedo, you sent a letter to Hoshi telling her to come to Liyue for a 'small' discussion. Along with sending one to Aether asking him to let Paimon go to Liyue Harbor under your care since he has something to tell to Paimon.

The meeting time was in two days. You have enough time to prepare as you also sent letters to the other celestia born. You also managed to hide your presence from Asmoday making it hard for her to find you.

Two days have passed as everyone is now gathered in Liyue Harbor, " Now that everyone is here, let's go to that place and explain everything to these two" You said as you look at Hoshi and Paimon making them slightly nervous.

Upon arriving at the celestia domain, Paimon and Hoshi had a short headache as a few memories flashed within their mind. " Let's start with the introduction, I'm M/n" You then look at Hutao, "Oh! My name's Hutao! The 77th director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor" " Spark Knight Klee!" " I am Albedo Chief Alchemist" "And I'm Griffin a magician"

"Paimon is Paimon! Aether's travelling partner!" Paimon introduced herself cheerfully, " I'm H-hoshi, the vice-general of the Watatsumi Army..." Hoshi introduced.

Oc info!
By: Me ╮⁠(⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠)⁠╭

(This was supposed to be a demon slayer oc but... I'll just redraw her if I have a lot of time ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌ )

 I'll just redraw her if I have a lot of time ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌ )

Name: Hoshi

Name: Hoshi

Age: 16 (originally 8000+)
[All celestia are above 7000+]

Height: 5'5

Birthday: February 8th

Constellation: Hydra (Sea Serpent)

Weapon: Sword

Vision: Hydro

Region: Inazuma

Affiliations: Watatsumi Island
                     Watatsumi Army

Specialty Dish: Sweet Desire

:Lore:

Personality:
Hoshi is like Gorou, a very loyal supporter of her friend Sangonomiya Kokomi. She is very kind and gentle to everyone however she can be brutal to those who dare to hurt or bad mouth anyone she's close with. Hoshi is very fond with sweets. Her strength comes from her imagination, the stronger her will and imagination is the stronger she gets.

Appearance:

Hoshi is a young lady with fair skin, light pink hair like sakura and emerald green eyes. She wears a battle kimono (pretty muh like Ayaka's) but only light armour as she only wears a haori. Having a flower ornament above her left chest part which is where her Dendro Vision can be seen. She wore a hat with a veil which enhances her senses even more.

Story:

Hoshi is the great vice-general of Watatsumi Island's military, she is deeply loved by her subordinates along with her lover whose the general of the Watatsumi Army. She is also the medic of the Army, her vision is not only for battle it is also for healing. Even if you lose a part, near death, poisoned, have a lot of scars... She can heal them all. (Sadly she didn't got the chance to save Teppei as she was away from Inazuma that time, she was currently at the land of freedom, The nation's harbor.

She had a pretty nice childhood as she, Gorou and Kokomi were childhood friends, Kokomi often tease the two asking them when will she be an aunt🤭
Hoshi gets along with Yae Miko even though Gorou feared her. She also knows what Yae Miko did to him (*ahem* Ms. Hina)

She ought to herself to be super strong to protect his love and the island. Unknowingly, being the reincarnation of the Celestia of Medicine.

"Now that we're done with the introduction it's time to explain everything to the two of you" You said in a slight serious tone.

You all are sitting down around the meeting hall of the domain as you all explained everything to the two.

"Paimon's..... speechless.." Paimon rubs her head as she was starting to gain back her memories, " I'm also speechless... I never thought I'm the reincarnation of someone divine... Is this the reason why my healing is quite... godly?" Hoshi asked to herself as she was trying to process her sudden regain of memories.

Griffin then cleared his throat making everyone took at him, " I may have to warn you three, M/n... Klee and.. Hoshi"

This made Klee and Hoshi slightly nervous but you just stare at him blankly, " Please hide your presence and don't use your powers carelessly. Apparently, you three are lucky that Asmoday still haven't found you three or else she would've ended you three already" Griffin said.

" I have a suggestion" Albedo said, " Go on then" Griffin allowed him. " How about we train together again as Paimon and Hoshi here still haven't been properly trained. Especially when you did said the war is nearing..." Albedo suggested as Griffin nods.

"The war starts once the Cryo Archon herself have gathered all the gnosis and awaken the heavenly principles...." Griffin explained.

You then stood up.

"This meeting is over, let's train ourselves for the worse...."

________________________
To be continued

Welp Bye ╮⁠(⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠)⁠╭
Gotta eat lunch🕺🕺🕺

Total words: 864 words